*** Youtube/Video thread ***

YouTube has been sticking to auto 480p across all my devices since the new year. Anyone know what is going on? It is obviously being capped for no reason. I have a gigabit connection with string wifi across all my devices which can download at tens of MB/s.

Manually selecting 1080p or 4k works, but why do I have to do this.

Last edited:
YouTube has been sticking to auto 480p across all my devices since the new year. Anyone know what is going on? It is obviously being capped for no reason. I have a gigabit connection with string wifi across all my devices which can download at tens of MB/s.

Try using a browser extension like this one: https://www.mrfdev.com/enhancer-for-youtube

Just wanted to say I have also been getting this behaviour but only on my PC. At a guess, we’ve probably been selected for a YouTube experiment to see if we notice the quality difference.

I don't get this, Wikipedia paints him as a Charlatan and a literal quack, yet he's still in business, even the government has gone after him multiple times and he's still in business, if it was as fraudulent as the other side makes out, why is he still in business and the loopholes he uses to distribute his snake oil not closed ??

Back
Top Bottom