*** Youtube/Video thread ***

Always gives me a chuckle we these pop up

I used to enjoy Sky Australia's reporting on these things but soon realised that they actively seek out these nutters for the clicks. They're literally the only place talking about it, nobody else cares. I stopp watching them and haven't heard of any of the lunacy since.

I love living in ignorance.

I used to enjoy Sky Australia's reporting on these things but soon realised that they actively seek out these nutters for the clicks. They're literally the only place talking about it, nobody else cares. I stopp watching them and haven't heard of any of the lunacy since.

I love living in ignorance.

I drift I see I comment I move on.

Wasn't Bald at the centre of a massive controversy in recent years? Some internet detectives found him out and it all came to light ¬_¬

And now, this... The emotional damage!

Edit*

And some eye bleach :D

Last edited:
Wasn't Bald at the centre of a massive controversy in recent years? Some internet detectives found him out and it all came to light ¬_¬
That's the first video I've watched of him, think it popped up cuz I was looking for piers to take the kids to. Now I am intrigued... to google! edit: urgh, grim :(

also:

Last edited:
That's the first video I've watched of him, think it popped up cuz I was looking for piers to take the kids to. Now I am intrigued... to google!

also:

Been a long time fan of his travel vlogs, especially all across the old skool soviet towns dotted around Europe etc. But when the news broke, things just didn't seem the same any more and he went quiet on the vlogs front for a bit after.

See here for an overview:

Still, entertaining travel vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: NVP
In what way? You have a phone, you're rarely that far from civilisation and its just walking. People in general are just soft and don't want to do things like this.

Claire is one of my fav YouTubers, she is such a down to earth lovely person . I don't really go out hiking much atm, but there have days where I have gone for a hike up a mountain and I can relate wanting to be with nature but the editing, content visual landscape etc are really good and you feel part of it and she likes challenges

Last edited:
*Mod Warning* - This is potentially a very traumatic video for some.

Guy survives an RPG launcher blowing up on him and they analyse the failure. There's no gore or stuff but he still gets seriously injured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom