US: Z Nation

Soldato
Have only watched 4 episodes so far and went in with very low expectations, but I have to say I'm really enjoying this! :D

Sure, it's a bit cheesy around the edges, but it's got a good comedic edge, Doc is definitely my favourite character, and the gore/sfx are very good.

I probably give it more leeway than I would other genres as I'm a zombie fan, but all in all I have to say so far it's great :)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Same here, Its a little cheesy and what but I do enjoy it, there's certainly worse on tv out there....

Associate
Loving this now. In the latest episode when they are hiding in the morgue...

... and Murphy steals the food and water from the woman and kid hiding in the house.

She asks him if he has seen her husband who was wearing a red jacket.

On his way out he sees a zombie wearing a red jacket so purposely lets it into the house to 'reunite' them - nasty and funny at the same time.

They could do with dropping the Alaska base bits though - pointless really. Figured out what was going on straight away with the gas.

Associate
I'm quite enjoying it myself, it's entertaining!

Zombie Apocalypses...i'm sold lol

So we have a mixture of slow (Shaune of the Dead) and fast zombies (28 days later), right?

DJ Qualls aka Citizen Z gets on mine nerves, never like this dude!

Not as polished as TWD, but its certainly watchable.

Caporegime
TWD is more polished and the acting is obviously better, but I hate how they all still look like they get regular baths and go to the gym every day. TWD is starting to tire me with its excessive dialogue and focus on dull characters.

Man of Honour
Same here but TWD is too serious and I look forward to Z Nation more because it's tongue in cheek or even a brolly in the cheek like what happened this week.
I mean would you ever see a food mixer ever used in TWD?

Man of Honour
Started watching this as its available on iTunes and a bit short of anything else to watch at the moment - first 3 episodes atleast aren't too bad - plays fast and loose with the subject matter but some genuinely very funny moments and quite well done sets, etc. still chuckling over that bell.

Back
Top Bottom