US: Z Nation

Soldato
I lasted about 30 minutes in. The moment the bignosed lad at the comms centre donned the sunglasses and started sprouting gung-ho crap I couldn't bare it anymore. Normally I lap these sort of shows up but it was Uwe Boll bad.

Soldato
Uwe Boll bad , i like the sound of that as a rating

Maybe IMDB could create a -1 or lower rating and have that moniker attached to it ?

Ep 2 , we take a trip to the refinery ..... starting to think this show is utter excrement

Permabanned
Just awful. There's obviously a market for Aslyum's b-grade rip-off movies or they wouldn't still be making them but surely Syfy should have known that getting them to make a TV series would end up bombing. Pretty much everything they have ever made, and they've made hundreds, have imdb scores below 5 with the majority only getting 2s and 3s.

A complete waste of time and resources that would have been better served elsewhere.

Soldato
They're trying so hard but failing,The part where they just brush past the zombies at the fuel refinery then some sort of "explosion" happens (if you can call it that) and her bat returns that point i was like ?????

Il probably keep on watching it for the lol though. :D

Soldato
Trailer made it look good but when I first started to watch it and hear the "fake gunfire" I know things was looking bad.

It's a shame because it's got some good actors in it from shows like Lost for one but I think I will be dropping this.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Am enjoying the show yeah certainly its a Budget or cheap knock off to walking dead but they can have fun and not so serious with the characters and show which is good:)

They also included the zombie baby which I said has been missing from walking dead series, they should have more baby zees turn up!

Associate
I agree, I am actually bored of TWD and the last series in my opinion was pretty terrible and this actually makes me laugh.

I agree!

In the previous episode:
The Liberty Bell rolling down the street killing the zombies, that was just genius.

Latest episode:
Using the gun to hammer the drill bit into the blokes head after the drill broke!

Wonder what happens when 10k actually reaches 10k....

Back
Top Bottom