*** Zelda: Breath of the Wild ***

Caporegime
Thanks, I have the axe now. Love how you can set the grass on fire and how it reacts to attack swings. Next step is better gear.

Don't get too attach to gear, they are plenty, all of them, even what it seems to be the very rare ones. Once you know where to get them, you can get them again and again. So if you need to use it, use it.

The highest level of weapon i have seen and have is a lvl 108 2 handed thing…you get it by beating a Lynel.

Caporegime
Just don't spoil the game like Phate did by reading too much about it. 50% of the fun is in all the little discoveries that surprise you.
Well thanks :p

Whilst I don't disagree with what you're putting across to digitalx, this game is so massive it is impossible for anyone to spoil that much of it. :p Including me. I've had an incredible adventure in it so far :)

Associate
I've JUST started to properly play this. It's awesome. Especially once you get the combat technique down. Think I'm too far ahead for the amount of hearts I have. So I'm gonna explore more. Just done the first divine beast, but I only had 4 hearts haha. That first lynel was solid! Would one shot me if he hit me. Took around 30 deaths till I finally had the technique down to kill him. I had plenty orbs, just forgot where to take them. So I've got 6 hearts now. Need to make plenty money so I can buy that house and some fancy armour.

Soldato
I've JUST started to properly play this. It's awesome. Especially once you get the combat technique down. Think I'm too far ahead for the amount of hearts I have. So I'm gonna explore more. Just done the first divine beast, but I only had 4 hearts haha. That first lynel was solid! Would one shot me if he hit me. Took around 30 deaths till I finally had the technique down to kill him. I had plenty orbs, just forgot where to take them. So I've got 6 hearts now. Need to make plenty money so I can buy that house and some fancy armour.

There was no way I was tackling that lynel at 3 hearts. Probably took around 5 deaths for me to say "yeah, no". I just grabbed the arrows and legged it! You don't have to kill him but fair play to you for taking him out!

Man of Honour
If you fought him early on until you won then you learnt how to properly fight the Lynels. After him no other Lynel ever hit me (OK, maybe a few times) or my shield without a parry and a yee-ha whooping, but if you didn't then you just end up brute forcing your way through the later Lynels.

Caporegime
Took me a while to get the hang of Lynels. I did kill that first one and died several times doing it and I remember how nervous I was doing so :D

Now I hunt out White Lynels for parts :D

The only ones I struggle with are ones with the Lynel smasher weapons. Don't come across them often enough to get used to the attacks to dodge properly.

Also, I find that now I only come across White Lynels. Is there something which dictates which Lynels spawn?

Caporegime
Took me a while to get the hang of Lynels. I did kill that first one and died several times doing it and I remember how nervous I was doing so :D

The only ones I struggle with are ones with the Lynel smasher weapons. Don't come across them often enough to get used to the attacks to dodge properly.

Also, I find that now I only come across White Lynels. Is there something which dictates which Lynels spawn?

If you beat them 108 smasher is yours!

Man of Honour

Yes your progress affects the enemy variants that appear.

Back
Top Bottom