Zidane... class is permanent

Associate
Zidane's style also came about from his lack of stamina. He couldn't spend a whole game chasing through balls and dribbling.

Very good player though; headbutt aside.

Permabanned
Not sure if serious but if you are then i suggest you go and do some reading on Pele fella...as great as Zidane is....Pele was a class above everyone else who has ever played football at club or international level.

What are you talking about, you quoted a guy that listed players that never won a world cup then stated "Dont forget Pele too..." hence my sarcastic reply.

Go back to being an armchair football fan and shopping with the girlfriend on match days, your knowledge of football is shocking.

Caporegime
What are you talking about, you quoted a guy that listed players that never won a world cup then stated "Dont forget Pele too..." hence my sarcastic reply.

Go back to being an armchair football fan and shopping with the girlfriend on match days, your knowledge of football is shocking.

LOL...apologies i didnt read the post i quoted...no need to get all arsey about it though cheets...whats up your backside eh??..

I wont say what i really think of you cheets, ill end up getting banned and tbh your just not worth my time or effort...now go run along and come back when your team wins something worthwhile:).

Permabanned
LOL...apologies i didnt read the post i quoted...no need to get all arsey about it though cheets...whats up your backside eh??..

I wont say what i really think of you cheets, ill end up getting banned and tbh your just not worth my time or effort...now go run along and come back when your team wins something worthwhile:).

Just your reply tell me to read up about football, making out like I am some sort of idiot :D

Associate
Zidane is in the league of very few footballers who are generation-defining.

His retirement effectively ended an era of football, as was the case with Pele, Maradona etc.

Permabanned
Zidane's a bit of a **** for praising footballers tbh, he's said the same about Paul Scholes for years.

Soldato
Everyone loves Paul Scholes though.

Good thread on RedCafe atm with all the quotes from everyone about how Scholes is the best and their hero etc. From Xavi and the like.

Permabanned
Everyone loves Paul Scholes though.

Good thread on RedCafe atm with all the quotes from everyone about how Scholes is the best and their hero etc. From Xavi and the like.

Yeah I was reading it earlier, download the video if you can, we sometimes forget how utterly amazing PS was and is.

Back
Top Bottom