Zidane... class is permanent

Soldato
Zidane is my favourite player of all time, simply because I grew up watching him. Used to love watching Juventus on channel 4 with my Sunday Roast. But it is difficult to say who is the best of all time because most of them are from different eras.

Messi is in one of the best teams of all time so can enjoy himself, whereas Maradona pretty much won the world cup for Argentina in 86 in a decent but far great side at the time. Whereas Messi was nowhere to be seen for Argentina in South Africa in a good side who were taught a lesson from the Germans.

Going by that then Gerrard should be up there aswell. He's carried Liverpool for a long time! :p

Caporegime
Whereas Messi was nowhere to be seen for Argentina in South Africa in a good side who were taught a lesson from the Germans.

LOL just lol..did you even bother to watch any of their matches??....Messi may not have won the WC or scored many goals but he was always involved making things happen....a lot of Argentinas goals were created by him with his runs and passes...of course the German spanked them but blame Maradona for taking a very attacking minded team to the WC and totally forgetting to bring some defenders along.

Back
Top Bottom