Zoltan

Soldato
The loss of such a brave young man.

an absolute inspiration to myself and many other people on this forum.

R.i.P Zoltan

All my respects to the family during these very hard times. Be proud of bringing up a truely unique person.

Soldato
Just a thought but as Zoltans Man of Honour avatar will regretfully not be seen again, would it not be a nice touch to allow his dad to use it, for the way in which he and his family have behaved with such quiet dignity on these forums, throughout this difficult time.

I hope everything went well this afternoon. I always try think of these occasions as a celebration of a life.

My thoughts are with Zoltan's family.

PsiFox

Soldato
Originally posted by PsiFox
Just a thought but as Zoltans Man of Honour avatar will regretfully not be seen again, would it not be a nice touch to allow his dad to use it, for the way in which he and his family have behaved with such quiet dignity on these forums, throughout this difficult time.

Agreed.

Suspended
It is always so sad when heaven takes its angels back. Although i hardly knew him I have been thinking of Zoltan all day to day, about how he showed such courage in the face of his illness, i hope you as his family can also find such courage.

It is a huge loss to the world that Zoltan has left us, and a greater loss to this community of which he was held with such high regard.

Goodbye for now.

Stuart.

The death of someone is like a wall that travels infintely upwards, you will never get over it, the best you can do, is to try and get through it!!

Associate
I hope now that you may find true happeniness and ease from your suffering. Rest In Peace.

I would also like to pass my sincerest and heart-felt condolences on to Zoltan's family. I know that no words of mine, or anyone else, can truly ease the pain and angst that you must be feeling at this moment, but I would still have you know that all of us on the forums would have you know that your son's presence will be dearly missed.

RIP Zoltan.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Hello i would just like to let you all know that yesterday went well Zoltan (Darren) would have been proud including the ferrari F40 that lead the procession.

I would be Honoured to take on Zoltans (Darren)s avatar if it was aloud
Thank you to all of you for your kind words all the way through this hard and emotional time.

STEVE & JENNY

Associate
For zoltans mum and dad.

I do not know you, I did not know Zoltan, but this poem, does not need to see, hear or touch, just listen to the words.

Ascension

And if I go,
while you're still here...
Know that I live on,
vibrating to a different measure
--behind a thin veil you cannot see through.
You will not see me,
so you must have faith.
I wait for the time when we can soar together again,
--both aware of each other.
Until then, live your life to its fullest.
And when you need me,
Just whisper my name in your heart,
...I will be there.

My regards to you from Timothy Lodwick.

Back
Top Bottom