Zoltan

Associate
:( It's so much worse, when they're young and have their lives cut short. It's unfair the good and young die and the evil linger.

On a lighter note, hopefully in heaven computers never crash and run all games in full detail.

I mean come on, a computer built by God? Has to be a awesome thing. Suspect Zoltan would be owning Jesus at counterstrike right now. :)

-tom

Associate
thankyou for allowing us to see those pictures! im lost for words, i never had the pleasure of speaking to zoltan but i felt so much raw emotion when reading his past posts!

may he rest in peace, he will forever be in our thoughts and hearts!

lots of respect to the guy who donated the ferrari, was a very nice gesture!

Wej

Wej

Associate
Just returned from a holiday in America only to read this :( - puts the small, insignificant things in life like money and plane delays into context.

I can't believe that he's gone - no-one deserves to die at that age, and especially not someone as warm, brave and humble as Zoltan. I truly wish I had the words to express my condolences to his family, girlfriend and friends but sitting here with tears running down my cheeks, it's very difficult, and anything I do say will me insufficient to express both my sadness at what has happened and my admiration for the bravest person I've ever come into contact with, albeit on the internet.

As well as offering my condolences I'd also like to thank all those that have contributed either in money or by posting in this thread - there are a lot of thoughtful people here and the reaction has been truly amazing. As has been said previously, it's nice to know that some truly 'good' people do exist in the world.

Rest in peace Zoltan - I salute you and your bravery.

Associate
What a tragedy that this young man was struck down at such a tender age.

We can only take comfort in the knowledge that the 17 or so years that he had in this world, were happy and love filled.

Theres nothing quite so warming as knowing your parents and brothers & sisters truly love you, and from what I have seen of Zoltans dad I feel much better knowing that he had someone as caring and as kind there for him during his years. I am sure this extends to his mum and brothers / sisters too.

Zoltan was incredibly brave and truthful with his posts here, a sign that somewhere inside him he had accepted that he would eventually lose his battle, and had found inner peace. I can only hope this provides a small amount of comfort to his family.

I didnt know Zoltan, but yet I am incredibly emotional, so can only imagine how Zoltans family are feeling.

Im sure I speak for everyone on these forums when I say that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Back
Top Bottom