Zombicide!

Soldato
Zombicide: Invaders now live on Kickstarter.
Think this might be our last CMON backing as the wait is just too long these days, at least finish some of your other projects before startinh the next one.

Soldato
I might go for it but problem with Zombicide games is I'm already finding they all play identical bar some tweaks (tried zombicide, black plague and massive darkness so far) so essentially if you buy this you're after the models as it will most likely be identical to what has come before.

Soldato
A few new mechanics each time but yes, I agree.
Green Horde introduced Siege weapons and barriers to the board which are very effective but made it too easy in my opinion.
We have now introduced everything to Black Plague and that has been a struggle at times. Same tactics invariably work no matter the map or ruleset though.

Soldato
Yeah that's kind of my issue. I'm not saying it's not a blinking fun game but I feel they're milking the, ultimately pretty simple formula, as much as they possibly can now. It's their right to do so, especially if people pay but it's a little much considering you're expected to drop £100 notes a pop for some new models.

Associate
yeah not going to touch this, I have season 1 zombicide (+ expansion which ruins the balance of the game imo) and black plague and while fun, both are a few iterations apart and play pretty much the same. They are just milking this for everything its worth now and if it works good on them.

Associate
Arghhhhhhhhhhh *and breathe*. At this point I regret backing Green Horde.

I had issues changing my address, it even charged me for changing my address within the same country, to which I had to contact CS about. And whilst I understand the address update will cause delays the fact they say they don't even have the product in stock is crazy.

From CS:
At this time we are still in the process of fulfilling the wave 2 shipments, however please be aware that we have not yet received our stock of the product to begin shipping late confirmed pledges, and we presently do not have an estimated date as to when that will begin.

Once we have tracking information for your pledge, we will upload it to the pledge manager and email it to you as well. Please let us know if you need anything else in the meantime.

Even starting to wonder if I should just try and get a refund at this point, although I doubt they would want to do that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom