Zouma - bit of a ****

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm not sure this deserves its own thread but what the actual **** is wrong with people.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60299426

Zouma always seemed like a happy and nice guy. I don't want to say that footballers are worse than everyone else but dear god some of them need a slap. Ive seen the videos and its not the usual blown out of proportion headlines, he literally boots the cat. What a scumbag.

Damn you Baaaaaz!

Last edited:
Soldato
I refuse to watch it. I can handle watching most things but not animals being abused :mad: To do it in front of your child, your brother film it and you both laugh and then post it online says worrying things about him. Of course I am going on what has been written about this video. MET say they aren't going to do anything, I hope the RSPCA will be knocking on his door later today.

Permabanned
Watched it just to gage how much to despise him and can confirm that I will never see him the same way again. Disgusting behavior. If I was a West Ham fan I'd never want to see him at LS again.

Man of Honour
Vile individual. Never want to see him playing again.

The Met are a joke as well, but nothing new there.

Caporegime
I wish I never watched it, and the apology is an absolute insult to everyone's intelligence.

"The Metropolitan Police will not be investigating the incident." - what a surprise, totally useless.

Soldato
Zouma you’re a ****. Poor cat.

Edit.

I do find it funny though the outrage by certain sections of the media who will happily report at the grand national tho.

I didn't think the police could directly get involved in this sort of thing.

Yea they can.

fez

fez

Caporegime
OP
Why do they always seem to refer it to the RSPCA if the police can get involved?

Like it or not, this is a minor case compared to what people are capable of doing to animals. I thought the RSPCA usually dealt with this sort of thing.

Soldato
I refuse to watch it. I can handle watching most things but not animals being abused :mad: To do it in front of your child, your brother film it and you both laugh and then post it online says worrying things about him. Of course I am going on what has been written about this video. MET say they aren't going to do anything, I hope the RSPCA will be knocking on his door later today.

The answer is simple - Do the same thing to him, film it while laughing, then post that online.
Ideally, monetise it and pass all resulting income to the RSPCA.

Soldato
Why do they always seem to refer it to the RSPCA if the police can get involved?

Like it or not, this is a minor case compared to what people are capable of doing to animals. I thought the RSPCA usually dealt with this sort of thing.

Animal welfare act. I assume police think they have better things to do so refer to the RSPCA.

Oh and I agree. Lets not all be hypocrites now with what happens in horse and dog racing. Who was the man that sat on a dead horse and has his picture taken again?

That being said, Id like to see Zouma banned from keeping animals and suspended by West Ham.

fez

fez

Caporegime
OP
I was wondering if it had been blown out of proportion and saw the first 5 seconds....what the hell. :(

These things quite often are but in this case hes just acting like a **** and deserves to be punished severely. I would love to see footballers contracts ripped up when this sort of thing happens. No idea on the legalities of it but footballers need to realise that they are held to the same standards and higher than average people. Thats part of why you are paid so much. You have to be a not horrible human.

Well i didnt know it was in front of his kids...jesus.

Social services and RSPCA. Well done Zouma.

Yeah, clearly a lovely character. Teaching his kids that this sort of thing is funny and OK. His apology is pathetic as well. If he was a United player I would never want to see him wear the shirt again.

Soldato
My west ham mad fan mate posted this in my whatsapp

"If the club allows him to stay, personally, That's me done with the club"

He loves his cats more than his club so I fully expect him to burn all his West Ham stuff soon.

Back
Top Bottom