Zzoomm Fibre Discussion Thread.

Is it possible to get close to 1000mbps on the 1gbps Zzoomm package?

Does that require jumbo packets to be enabled, if so?

Last edited:
Been with Zzoomm for around four months. Constantly having disconnections over 2.4 and 5ghz. Lan is solid. Being going back and forth with their technical team. They reset the router every time due to yet again finding lots of errors. It works fine for a short period before, slow downs, buffering, apps and games slow to respond, then they tweak settings, rinse and repeat....

A engineer is coming tomorrow. I have asked for a replacement router., see how it goes.

Oh dear, seems as though Zzoomm is not doing so well:

They have increased their monthly prices for each speed tier also (for new customers).

The build is still on hold in my street, I imagine this is the reason why.

Last edited:
I had an email from Zzoomm which was quite straight forward and honest, which I appreciate.

They tell me tell me that their company isn't going to build (their network) to any more properties in my area.

They say that 'With any build such as this it comes with its own complications and delays at present in the build plans there is nothing further' for my town.

It could change in the future, but it sounds like nothing is going to happen this year.

Last edited:
Is anyone on here with Zzoomm broadband that used to have an existing BT openreach connection like we have in our 2 year old new build? Do they use the existing BT fibre connection and literally just give you a new router or do they have to come into the property with their own connection?

Last edited:
Hey all!

Just got 2Gbps installed, enjoying the newly gained upload speed after moving from Talktalk 1Gbps service.

However.. the router is possibly the worst I've ever used - Could anyone recommend a decent router with at least 2 x 2.5Gb ports?

16559522051.png

Back
Top Bottom