Counter-Strike: Source New Update Released

Caporegime
Well there are only 5 servers in Europe according to my server search. All full.

I didn't play the Beta, but just had a go with bots, and I absolutely hate the score overlay, I usually look at it in game to see who if left to kill and it just covers everything, you can hardly see through it. And what is with the TF2 zoom death cam thing. This is CS:S, not TF2!! Grrrr

Soldato
Nooooooo my hitboxes are 0.000000000000009% smaller :mad::mad::mad: CS 1.6 will always crush this counterfeit-strike!

Am I doing it right? :p

Soldato
I've only ever dabbled in CS but now I see what the fuss is about. CS and CS:beta has now merged into just he new full version. I do feel bad for the people that played the original version a lot.

Soldato
Excellent, changed my download location to a suitably crap but not too distant country and getting 200kb/s more than I was getting from anything from the UK or nearby europeans.

Soldato
Why are people complaining so much about the gameplay changing?

They've just completed a huge engine update which should see CSS even more playable for the modern gamer for many more years ahead! less QQ and more pew? :p

For people who are having slow download speeds, don't worry too much since they isn't many servers that are updated with the new "stuff" (well at the time of this post anyway)

Soldato
Just came off after gameplay. TBH I don't see what all the crying is about. It's still the same old CS:S just small cosmetic changes. I personally like the new scoreboard layout (TAB key) it tells you how many people are still alive on each team at the top.
I've never played TF2 so can't comment on how it is like it but I like the updates.

About the CSS night on friday :) count me in.

Soldato
I just killed the entire enemy team on my own after playing for the first time in four years :eek: Then the server went down and I can't connect anywhere :(

Associate
some interesting graphics updates it seems!

i like the update very much, saying that im about as casual as it gets

ccss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom