*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Man of Honour
If this new iconic weapon mod doesn't sound cool then I don't know what does:

Adds a new Iconic variant of Hansen Armory HA-7 Warden. The weapon fires Chemical Bullet, neutralizing an enemy causes them to explode and leave a pool of Acid.

In action:

Caporegime
I completed the game on ps4 and I get the pc game is a lot better visualy, but I'm surprised how many people replay it. It felt kinda boring for most of the game to me I didn't really care what was going on and most missions seemed fairly forgatable.

Is it just a GFX benchmark or is the pc version a cut above the ps4 one?

Man of Honour
It's the side missions that make the experience what it is, main missions are decent, but you get a whole lot more when doing the side stuff as you learn so much more about the characters you encounter in the mais too.

Associate
I completed the game on ps4 and I get the pc game is a lot better visualy, but I'm surprised how many people replay it. It felt kinda boring for most of the game to me I didn't really care what was going on and most missions seemed fairly forgatable.

The game rewards players who enjoy delving into it with an enormous amount of extra details.

Caporegime
It looks great at 3440*1440 OLED @ 120Hz. I can only imagine how awful the PS4 would look and perform in comparison.
If you drove in a straight line to long you fell out of the world.

I mean I love cyberpunk aesthetic and theme and before the game came out I couldn't wait for it. But I don't know I guess I just didn't gell with it I did sidemisions etc but it all felt a bit hollow this was early after release and I understand they've added a lot now I might need to go back to it

Man of Honour
If you go to the Kiroshi HQ, there's one angled part of the building that has an opening, the opening can only be reached by double jumping your way up, in there is an AV with something attached, funny stuff CDPR :p

BeBrutI.jpeg

Also if you go to see Fingers then instead of waiting for the client he's working on to finish, enter via the shutters on the outside (assuming you have double jump) and you can interrupt the procedure and see what he's working on. Relevant dialogue ensues:
RuckD6y.jpeg

Little things like that are kind cool finds.

Oh and spotted a freaking Apple Vision Pro gonk:
5Bc7spF.jpeg

Soldato

I completed on PC it when it came out and found it exceptionally boring with terrible characters and terrible story. No interest at all for the DLC.

So no, it’s not a cut above story wise in the PC other than the graphics and even they are decidedly ropey in places.

Man of Honour
On a 4080? That should not be possible unless you're at higher resolutions which means you will end up reaching the 16GB VRAM available. Have you checked VRAM use during gameplay? At 3440x1440 the game uses around +11-12GB of VRAM alone and that's with DLSS enabled - So if that is the case for you then you're gonna have to lower the resolution:o

If you have texture mods installed then add 2GB more to the VRAM use.

Last edited:
Soldato
I completed on PC it when it came out and found it exceptionally boring with terrible characters and terrible story. No interest at all for the DLC.
I get that taste is subjective but I still find this absolutely bizzare. It's like finding Terminator 2 or 12 Angry Men being terrible level take. Does not compute.

Last edited:
Associate
Might have to jump back into this tomorrow and try out all the mods I'm seeing. I never enjoyed how it looked without mods when I had the 49" G9 to be honest. It just looked off in sunlight glazed areas, for me, not everywhere but in some areas and the only other game where I had the same issue was F1, no other games.

I'm hoping with my S90C coming tomorrow this game is a big benefactor of playing at higher resolution, and with better HDR

Soldato
I get that taste is subjective but I still find this absolutely bizzare. It's like finding Terminator 2 or 12 Angry Men being terrible level take. Does not compute.

I happen to love both those movies but how that equates to a game I happen to think sucks is lost on me. I also hated all of the GTA games and RDR 2 purely for the same reason. Absolutely none of the main characters you either controlled, or interacted with are likeable. I didn’t care for them or the storyline and I especially didn’t like V or his buddy.

Man of Honour
You would be in the absolute minority then because it is widely accepted that the story and characters are excellent all round and in fact are the sole reason that Cyberpunk 2077 actually survived the disaster of a launch and the first year following launch.

Back
Top Bottom