• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Man of Honour
Soldato
Why is everyone calling RetroGamerX a lucky bugger? they're only going to become cheaper. One can buy a 690 at anypoint, can one not?

What makes this afternoon such a great point to buy a 690? what am i missing....

Any time is a great time to buy a 690. They'll become cheaper but not because of Titanic

Going by the performance in real world terms (IE one screen 1080p) Titanic is worth about £500 tops on price to performance.

I'd be utterly devastated right now if I had

1. Sold my GPUs hoping for it to be better.
2. Paid any more than £500 for it.

Soldato
Any time is a great time to buy a 690. They'll become cheaper but not because of Titanic

Going by the performance in real world terms (IE one screen 1080p) Titanic is worth about £500 tops on price to performance.

I'd be utterly devastated right now if I had

1. Sold my GPUs hoping for it to be better.
2. Paid any more than £500 for it.

you know full well that any of the people expressing a genuine interest in Titan is not running a single screen, or even 1080p

for those of us running proper PC resolutions and not 5 year old console resolutions, a new card that can be SLI'd to an extent not possible with any other graphics card has "value", whether or not you choose to see that

mindlessly insulting people who can afford a better PC setup than you is rather childish

Permabanned
you know full well that any of the people expressing a genuine interest in Titan is not running a single screen, or even 1080p

for those of us running proper PC resolutions and not 5 year old console resolutions, a new card that can be SLI'd to an extent not possible with any other graphics card has "value", whether or not you choose to see that

mindlessly insulting people who can afford a better PC setup than you is rather childish

I don't need 3 screen resolution. I'll be very happy with my 1080p set up thank you very much:)

Man of Honour
I think I believe these,

That's the resolution I use so I'm not impressed, £499 maybe but £700, no way, Think this card is for the minority 3 screen setup boys ;) Pity I was really looking forward to this :(

I think the figures look about right as well. They may not be as high as some of the claims made but for a single card they are still impressive.

Permabanned
Hmm I don't think so man.

Titan doesn't beat them so what's the point in dropping the price?

As soon as Titan releases the 690 automatically becomes even better value for money going on £ to performance.

How do you know TITAN doesn't beat it for triple screen gaming? Have you flown into the future and seen the official benchmarks?

Back
Top Bottom