Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - March 29th, 2024

Caporegime
Not that idiot. Oh no everything is woke. Him and his mates are clear right wingers. Frothing at the mouth because there are POC, LGBTQ+ in movies and shows.

Everything they said is on point so......

Why did the movie need lesbian scenes with a ghost?

So if they are far right, you're far left?

Soldato
Everything they said is on point so......

Why did the movie need lesbian scenes with a ghost?

So if they are far right, you're far left?
It doesn't always need it but it's called character development. Would you rather it was a straight white male ghost then?

Nothing he says is ever on point.

Caporegime
It doesn't always need it but it's called character development. Would you rather it was a straight white male ghost then?

Nope, just doesn't need it

It's Ghostbusters, not Ghost Lovers

The previous movie was ok, but I'm generally not keen on kids/teens in movies as the main actors anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nope, just doesn't need it

It's Ghostbusters, not Ghost Lovers

The previous movie was ok, but I'm generally not keen on kids/teens in movies as the main actors anyway.
The Phoebe feeling a connection etc was part of the plot to have her easily tricked. Would have worked if it was just a friend. It needed a strong connection.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Not that idiot. Oh no everything is woke. Him and his mates are clear right wingers. Frothing at the mouth because there are POC, LGBTQ+ in movies and shows.

Come on please leave that stuff out of the thread. All he said was it would have been nice to see more ghost busting. It's not like he was slating it or saying anything substantially negative.

Soldato

It was a bit weird to have the under age neuro divergent LGBT character be groomed / cat fished by an older female predator (ghost), particularly as she is supposed to be the clever one.

Soldato
It was a bit weird to have the under age neuro divergent LGBT character be groomed / cat fished by an older female predator (ghost), particularly as she is supposed to be the clever one.
A 15 year old whose emotions are all over the place, that's why she fell for her lies. It's normal for 15yr olds to get boyfriends/girlfriends. Would hardly call her a predator, likely only a few years older. Also hardly catfishing as they met, wasn't on tinder.

Soldato
A 15 year old whose emotions are all over the place, that's why she fell for her lies. It's normal for 15yr olds to get boyfriends/girlfriends. Would hardly call her a predator, likely only a few years older. Also hardly catfishing as they met, wasn't on tinder.

Not a predator? She
tricked her into facilitating the near destruction of NY.
Anyway if that’s positive representation of minorities that’s great.

Regardless let’s just hope that playing chess with a ghost isn’t a euphemism as that would cast the last film in a slightly different light lol.

Soldato
Not a predator? She
tricked her into facilitating the near destruction of NY.
thats not why she tricked her though. Melody herself was tricked by Garraka. She thought opening a portal to the other side would let her see her family again. Not fully aware that Garraka wanted to destroy everything. She eventually redeemed herself.
I sure playing chess was simply a smart girl playing chess because she likes chess. Not everything needs to be sinister.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
What I didn't quite get

She obviously met Melody in the park first time playing chess. However was she expecting someone else or another ghost? It implied this wasn't her first time she setup the pieces at that spot?

Last edited:
Soldato
What I didn't quite get

She obviously met Melody in the park first time playing chess. However was she expecting someone else or another ghost? It implied this wasn't her first time she setup the pieces on that spot?
i think with her feelimg lost and alone and hurt at not being allowed to bust ghosts, she maybe went there from time to tome hoping that her grandfather would come back to play chess with her.
That's my take anyway.

Soldato
His videos usually all follow the same path. It's too woke, the MSHEU, Doctor Woke etc. He dare they put a trans person in the show. Really not a nice guy.

Then stop watching his videos and definitely stop posting about it here because you're just adding to the Streisand Effect and dragging the thread off topic.

Back
Top Bottom