McDonald’s general discussion

Soldato
I put the spaghetti (mixed with mayo and chilli sauce) in a bowl on the plate, with the fish and potato wedges sperate on the plate.
The spaghetti is then used almost like a dip and finished after the fish and potato is eaten.

Soldato
Ordered via the Mac App a lot of food for a kids party. Not all of it made its way to the front door. Noob error I know letting the driver go before it was all checked off but end result not every kid was Happy with their meal.

Complaining to both McDonalds and Uber has yielded nothing, nobody wants to take responsibility for the short order.

I’ve literally never been in a position where the party I bought off (McDonald’s) is refusing all accountability so I guess my only recourse is a charge back unless any of you McPros know a better route.

Associate
Ordered via the Mac App a lot of food for a kids party. Not all of it made its way to the front door. Noob error I know letting the driver go before it was all checked off but end result not every kid was Happy with their meal.

Complaining to both McDonalds and Uber has yielded nothing, nobody wants to take responsibility for the short order.

I’ve literally never been in a position where the party I bought off (McDonald’s) is refusing all accountability so I guess my only recourse is a charge back unless any of you McPros know a better route.
had a similar issue the other night with delvieroo, items and missing and asked for plain chesseburgers for the kids that came with onions so tea was ruined, call the local mcd and she gave me a code for next time i go, she said it will contain the missing items and incorrect items too.

deliveroo have since refunded for the missing items too.
i would call them again.

Caporegime
I try to avoid Uber wherever possible. I have never got anywhere with them for a refund for missing items or cold food. They just don’t want to know. Just eat on the other hand, have refunded me account credit numerous times. They never seem to complain. I try to stick with them where possible

Soldato
I put the spaghetti (mixed with mayo and chilli sauce) in a bowl on the plate, with the fish and potato wedges sperate on the plate.
The spaghetti is then used almost like a dip and finished after the fish and potato is eaten.

ku21r7X.png

Associate
I try to avoid Uber wherever possible. I have never got anywhere with them for a refund for missing items or cold food. They just don’t want to know. Just eat on the other hand, have refunded me account credit numerous times. They never seem to complain. I try to stick with them where possible
Same just eat have refunded me too in the past.Had an order last night with Deliveroo the Mixed Pakora was missing @ £6.50 went to get a refund they accepted it then refunded £1.50 to my account :confused:

Commissario
Same just eat have refunded me too in the past.Had an order last night with Deliveroo the Mixed Pakora was missing @ £6.50 went to get a refund they accepted it then refunded £1.50 to my account :confused:
Go back to them. I used Deliveroo for a small delivery from Sainsbury last year and one of the items had been incorrectly picked. They initially gave me a 60p refund despite the price difference being a couple of quid. I just replied back and they refunded the full amount.

Back
Top Bottom