McDonald’s general discussion

Soldato
I’ve tried to get the new wrap but my local is constantly sold out. This is down to incompetence rather than demand.

PS the Bacon comes in precooked in dry thin strips. It never has a chance bless it!

Commissario
I had a Fillet O Fish last weekend, it was okay...but at least with this, they cook to order.

C0h7idb.jpg
Had one of these yesterday, it was awful. I assume it was cooked to order because it was hot enough but it was bland and flavourless. All I could really taste was the tartare sauce.

Really can not recommend.

Soldato
Went for breakfast this morning, more to troll the staff by asking for a breakfast wrap which I knew they couldn’t manage. Settled for a breakfast bap instead which was very nice but they rewarded my trolling with the usual simple order 10 min wait….

Soldato
Had one of these yesterday, it was awful. I assume it was cooked to order because it was hot enough but it was bland and flavourless. All I could really taste was the tartare sauce.

Really can not recommend.

That looks grim as hell...

On the MaccyD app, a large Fillet 'oh, fish :(' meal is £6.59.

30 mins in the oven and you can have a proper fish supper for 4 people for £11*, not only that, you'll have half a jar of mayo and 3 quarters of a jar of chilli sauce left over for next time!

*more like two people if you are a pig like me :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Two cans thereof

Wtf fish supper has spaghetti hoops?!

Mine, working on the basis of half a can per serving for a meal for four. That's where the mayo and chilli sauce comes in..to lift the various elements of the dish, and bring all the aspects of taste together into a delicate balance of perfection.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine, working on the basis of half a can per serving for a meal for four. That's where the mayo and chilli sauce comes in..to lift the various elements of the dish, and bring all the aspects of taste together into a delicate balance of perfection.

Organic hoops, grown in his new garden?

Soldato
I cannot believe anyone would voluntarily have fish and chips mixed with spaghetti. It's mushy peas or nothing. And I don't even like mushy peas.

Back
Top Bottom