O11 Dynamic XL On Steroids

Deleted member 258511

D

Deleted member 258511

Supercool DD block should be here tomorrow. for now, working on speaker and cable wiring before I build the desk to go in front of the shelf which will hide all the wires. gone with a Green and Anthracite theme to match the chair and mouse mat I have bought.

FFtec3rl.jpg

Shelves for putting the obligatory gaming office hanging plants on :cry:

ARTzM8Kl.jpg
The plants are the most important part :D

Associate
OP
All parts here finally (I hope!) so time to finally build!! :cry: :cry:

Ill begin properly tomorrow, but here is the CPU and block installation and a recap of most of the parts

Delidded 13900KS with Supercool Direct Die

ug2G13zl.jpg

Lb2poIgl.jpg

9E8AesOl.jpg

Associate
OP
Here are the 2 Distro Plates side by side. The v2 on the left. Worryingly the bottom rad inlets are lower than the old version which is going to cause an issue. I may have to get 2x offsets to bring them to the correct level. Why did they do this!

TWgUvQR.jpg

NL5CxrCh.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
First step I want to connect the CPU outlet to the Ram and then ill install the new Distroplate.

Iy3LegIh.jpg

vxjOc9Eh.jpg

spcNRqoh.jpg

Lines up nicely and probably the only straight forward part of this loop!

Associate
OP
The new Distroplate has come with a load of its own problems. Due to the lower rad G1/4 ports the distroplate comes with a replacement radiator bracket that shifts the rad to the left a bit.

AitmNwPl.jpg

TWQJmIml.jpg

Installation of the Distroplate was easy enough though.

d8tICJFl.jpg

aSaM0WWl.jpg

Unfortunately the new bracket does not fit this radiator. Time to get the dremmel out! bye bye warranty lol

XgO37IEl.jpg

More to come in a bit

Soldato
Case and rad manufacturers need to get together over a beer or three and discuss this kind of thing. "Fits a 360 in the roof and a 360 in the front" ahh, but not at the same time and not if you want a motherboard in the case *facepalm*
Is the rad going on the side (last pic but one) or directly on the back of the distro where it would have a lot of flow blocked by the distro..?

Associate
OP
Case and rad manufacturers need to get together over a beer or three and discuss this kind of thing. "Fits a 360 in the roof and a 360 in the front" ahh, but not at the same time and not if you want a motherboard in the case *facepalm*
Is the rad going on the side (last pic but one) or directly on the back of the distro where it would have a lot of flow blocked by the distro..?

My amazing Dremmel Skills :cry:

zp5Z2xdl.jpg

It will go at the bottom.

q38Gdscl.jpg

5vm610Ml.jpg

cK3vaWtl.jpg

Spent the last part of 4 hours working out how to connect all the parts. Finally sorted it and need 7 new fittings to make it work. So those are ordered. Will have to wait a few days for those to come.

The actual tubing is the last part, but wanted to ensure it all worked together first.

The hardest one was this one, which is now sorted and straight.

UaahzONl.jpg

tgIbLuql.jpg

That's enough for today.

Associate
OP
Coming along nicely. So what you really needed there were some really low profile stop plugs; I though you needed tubing in/out there. Works though :D
No, they designed it so that the ports should be on the other side so it connects directly to the distro plate without running a tube over the fans. My radiator is a multiport too with ports on the top side and bottom which they wouldn't have designed it for. I have to do it this way as this is how it will connect to the MO-RA3 external rad. It's sorted though and all works. The hardest part is now done.

I'll put the tubing on at the end. Next up is the wiring and fans, which ill start tomorrow.

8Fis9Swh.jpg

KBZ6M2Kh.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 258511

D

Deleted member 258511

I’m disappointed you’ve not got the plants on show.

Looking really good though. How long before the final unveiling?

Associate
OP
I’m disappointed you’ve not got the plants on show.

Looking really good though. How long before the final unveiling?
Shopping for plants tomorrow lol.

Hopefully all done by early next week as I have to do the loop flush which is 24 hours and wait for more fittings to complete the jigsaw tubing. Thought the EK matrix 7 was meant to make things easy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom