Quest 3 accessories thread

Soldato
I would like to try a new head strap - I don't feel like the unit sits over my eyes in the same place each time I put it on, and if I tighten it, the straps pull upwards on the back of my head and lose purchase.

Also I swear the mask moves around whilst in use and I get some fogging...

Any suggestions? I have hair..

Soldato
I would like to try a new head strap - I don't feel like the unit sits over my eyes in the same place each time I put it on, and if I tighten it, the straps pull upwards on the back of my head and lose purchase.

Also I swear the mask moves around whilst in use and I get some fogging...

Any suggestions? I have hair..

Do you play active games, then an elite style strap may be better. They are all very similar. If you need one with a battery for longer play times then look for ones with a higher mAh. Melmac got a Binbok strap with 2 batteries.
For less active games then a halo strap may be more comfortable such as the GomrVR - no battery or the Bobo M3 Pro - has a small battery which provides a counterbalance to the weight of the headset rather than hours of extended play.

Last edited:
Soldato

BoboVR: S3 Pro Super Strap​

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
So after spending what seems like a another quest 3 on accessories any recommendations for a hard case that will take a kiwi battery head strap, Amvr mask and controllers ?

Soldato
So after spending what seems like a another quest 3 on accessories any recommendations for a hard case that will take a kiwi battery head strap, Amvr mask and controllers ?

I've ordered one of these.... 10% of first order and discount codes available. Also available in black.

Reactions: SPG
Soldato
Just picked up another Quest 3 and will be buying a BoboVR strap for it. I have the M3 with battery already which is great. Should I look to get the new S3 strap they’re doing? Looks like they’ve massively increased the battery capacity and added a…. Fan?! Is it an upgrade from the M3?

Soldato
Just picked up another Quest 3 and will be buying a BoboVR strap for it. I have the M3 with battery already which is great. Should I look to get the new S3 strap they’re doing? Looks like they’ve massively increased the battery capacity and added a…. Fan?! Is it an upgrade from the M3?

It is an upgrade if you need the extra battery capacity and the fan. If not, then no.

Soldato
I received the KIWI design Comfort Battery Head Strap and put it through it's paces this afternoon. Out the box is had about two thirds charge and between me and my daughter we probably got about 3 hours gaming. I'll charge it over night to 100% and try and time it tomorrow. (I've read it takes a long time to charge).
We played a combination of PCVR and native Quest 3 games and while the battery had some charge, looking between games it was always in the nineties. I also didn't hear any buzzing at all, I'm really susceptible to electrical noise.
It has a real premium feel, and while I can't compare to other replacement straps the weight felt balanced and all my family commented on how much easier and comfortable it is to the stock one. Got it for £60 on the rainforest and delighted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom