Star Trek general discussion (series, films, rumours)

Soldato
Star Trek: Borg (remastered)

An old fmv game from 1996 playable in a browser.

WHAT IS 'STAR TREK: BORG'?​

'Star Trek: Borg' was a single-player 1996 FMV game developed and published by Simon & Schuster (published by Virgin Interactive in some regions) for PC and Macintosh.

Associate
In 20 years time I wonder if anyone will be re-watching the new Trek series in way many do with the TNG era now. I'm working through DS9 again and loving it, needs an remastered 4K version badly.

Somehow I doubt it very much. Most of Picard and Discovery I still haven't watched and probably never will.

Soldato
In 20 years time I wonder if anyone will be re-watching the new Trek series in way many do with the TNG era now. I'm working through DS9 again and loving it, needs an remastered 4K version badly.

Somehow I doubt it very much. Most of Picard and Discovery I still haven't watched and probably never will.
For sure people will be re-watching. Picard Season 3 was very popular with episodes rated as high as 9.4/10 with the worst episodes being 8.2/10 the entire season 3 was consistently good and popular. Personally I think DS9 was better overall but even DS9 had its share of bad episodes.

Last edited:
Associate
For sure people will be re-watching. Picard Season 3 was very popular with episodes rated as high as 9.4/10 with the worst episodes being 8.2/10 the entire season 3 was consistently good and popular. Personally I think DS9 was overall but even DS9 had its share of bad episodes.

They have to get through the first 2 seasons of Picard first. Lol

Caporegime
DS9 is pretty good Trek.
Ds9 is (across the series) my favourite. But it also has parts of my least favourite.

Its one of those that builds and builds.. But the last season was a bit anticlimactic.

Wouldn't watch discovery again.. But will finish it off.
Would watch SNW again.

Sounds like I need to try Picard again. Didn't finish S1

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Ds9 is (across the series) my favourite. But it also has parts of my least favourite.

Its one of those that builds and builds.. But the last season was a bit anticlimactic.

Wouldn't watch discovery again.. But will finish it off.
Would watch SNW again.

Sounds like I need to try Picard again. Didn't finish S1

Just watch season 3 of Picard only.

For me the order is:

TNG
DS9
VOY

Anything else after that is just in a much lower tier.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Ken Mitchell won't be down for breakfast.

A Canadian actor, he had three entirely forgettable roles as various Klingons early on in Discovery (as Kol, Kol-Sha and Tenavik) but was rather more recognisable in the role of Aurellio during the third season. Between the Klingon roles and Aurellio he'd been diagnosed with ALS - indeed, Aurellio was written as a disabled character from the outset to accommodate his illness. He also did some voices for Lower Decks.

Associate
Is there anything firm on Chris pine et al doing another film, last I heard (which was some time ago) it had all fallen apart ?

Back
Top Bottom