**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Soldato
I'm guessing this must be the finalised version downloaded this morning, or I'm still half asleep..

9u73N0S.jpg

Soldato
Just a regular security patch on mine, already have One UI 6.0 installed.

20231120-101456-Software-update.jpg

I had that after the update.

Just seems strange as I had already installed UI 6.0 last month.

Just downloading and installing One UI 6

Soldato
OP
Spigen tough armour and official Samsung screen protectors from Amazon

Samsung 2x Transparent Screen Protector for Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G https://amzn.eu/d/i5uEnNb

S22 are the same size as S23
I've been through 2 packs of the Samsung S23 screen protectors. I've an issue where the screen protectors chips away at the edges after a few months. Never had this issue with the S22 protectors so I ordered them instead.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been through 2 packs of the Samsung S23 screen protectors. I've an issue where the screen protectors chips away at the edges after a few months. Never had this issue with the S23 protectors so I ordered them instead.

Same here no problems with S22 protectors on my S23 , the S23 protectors do seem different so I've stocked on the older protectors as i still have both phones

Man of Honour
Anybody in search of a 128GB S23 (contract) this is fire!

£543
Less £100 cashback
+ earbuds (sell for £80)
+ 12m Disney+ (sell for £40)

£323 (£360 ish after mid-contract price rises) for a S23 + 100GB 24mth contract
Less £12/mth for the contract and the phone is basically £35 lol

Yes I've given in to temptation and bought it even though I don't need it lol

woop mine's just been shipped

Soldato
Go into your YouTube App info > Set as default > Supported web addresses > Switch all to on

Now any YouTube link will automatically play in YouTube app

Interesting you say this. I have this enabled - still get YouTube trying to play in browser. I'm putting it down to using Brave.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Really want to keep my S23U which I just loveeeee, but Samsung are making it really hard :(

Even though the curve is minimal on the S23U, flat screen has always been waaaaaay better than curved, glad Samsung are listening to their customers. Also I've always wanted a silver phone, add some titanium and well.... Need to see how much it will be after S23U trade in before making final decision :p

Man of Honour
It's so subtle on the 23U that it basically makes little to no difference though. Unless the camera is a generation beyond the 23U then I see no reason to upgrade considering other things like battery etc appear to be unchanged, inc charging.

Back
Top Bottom