*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Man of Honour
OP
A prototype of the Note 7:

The hardware is not final and the software indicates it's for Korea's SK Telecom. And it's an Exynos version, Exynos 8890 with 4GB of RAM to be precise. The camera is a Sony IMX260, though we'll likely be seeing Samsung's sensor as well, same as with the S7.

The video starts off with a tour of the hardware, notice the always on screen. S Pen focus is at 3 minutes, its top clicks like a pen (and like Note5's S Pen). Around the 5-minute mark, you can see an IR light come on - that's the Iris scanner in action. Later on, around 8 minutes in, you can see the Galaxy Note7 breeze through several benchmarks.

Man of Honour
OP
The Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event will begin streaming today at 16:00 BST (11:00 EDT).

How to watch:

Watching on Mobile

1. Visit www.samsung.com/galaxy or Samsung Mobile on YouTube when the event begins.

2. Choose 360 Live Stream.

* iOS users can only enjoy the event on Samsung Mobile on YouTube

Watching with Gear VR

1. Go to the Oculus Store and search for the Unpacked 360 View app.

2. Download and install it.

3. Launch the app using the Gear VR headset when the event begins.

Watching on the PC

1. Head to www.samsung.com/galaxy when the event begins.

2. Choose 360 Live Stream.

Man of Honour
OP
Hiya.

my nexus 6p got nicked over the weekend and was about to order a replacement but the 128gb are out of stock and came to ocuk to ask about this when i saw this thread and i was like umm this is perfect timing.

Do you know if the note 7 will come with 128gb storage or at least a micro sd card slot?

Comes with 64GB storage and microSD expansion.

Back
Top Bottom