UEFA Euro 2024 Qualifiers & Friendlies ** spoilers ** [21st - 26th March 2024]

Soldato
Vinicius Jr expecting a load of abuse on Tuesday by the sounds of it. Would love to see him in the Premier League, I think he's absolutely class.

Imagine the thought of moving to the North of England to escape racist abuse a few years ago? :cool:

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Vinicius Jr expecting a load of abuse on Tuesday by the sounds of it. Would love to see him in the Premier League, I think he's absolutely class.

Imagine the thought of moving to the North of England to escape racist abuse a few years ago? :cool:

Yeah, saw that earlier. Pretty disgusting how often it happens to him and how little they seem to do to stop it.

Soldato
Yeah, saw that earlier. Pretty disgusting how often it happens to him and how little they seem to do to stop it.
Totally agree. This sort of thing was commonplace when I was a lad but you hear of it very, very rarely these days aside from the odd moron on Twitter. I don't think Italy is much better either yet English fans still remain the ginger step child of European football.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Totally agree. This sort of thing was commonplace when I was a lad but you hear of it very, very rarely these days aside from the odd moron on Twitter. I don't think Italy is much better either yet English fans still remain the ginger step child of European football.

Racism in many parts of europe is common place and largely accepted by far too many people. We obviously have issues in the UK but if this happened like it does in Spain there would be an absolute uproar.

Soldato
I can't remember the last time we had a racist issue in the UK, well England anyway, no idea what its like in Scotland. We seem to have replaced racism with disaster chanting.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I can't remember the last time we had a racist issue in the UK, well England anyway, no idea what its like in Scotland. We seem to have replaced racism with disaster chanting.

Far too many football fans are scumbags. The stuff they scream at the players and the gestures they get for 90 minutes is frankly embarrassing.

Soldato
Quality match programme for tonight's match!

IvGMZjW.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom