BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

Soldato
This is sounding more and more tempting, if there is no ghosting and may click buy.

How will this be for FPS games? Better than the 2ms TN panel I have on order?

Its only a little bit cheaper but the PVA panel sounds good if there isnt any ghosting.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

OK guys, Christmas come early for the WEEKEND ONLY thats from now until Monday morning I am going to drop the price to just £199.99+VAT (£234.99 Inc. VAT).

Now that is the cheapest in the UK by a million miles for a 24" panel with both Analogue and DVI connections. Plus the fact its a PVA style panel with superb 180/180 viewing angles make this the best bargain in the UK.

AGAIN WEEKEND ONLY!!

BUY NOW!!

Associate
HI there

OK guys, Christmas come early for the WEEKEND ONLY thats from now until Monday morning I am going to drop the price to just £199.99+VAT (£234.99 Inc. VAT).

Now that is the cheapest in the UK by a million miles for a 24" panel with both Analogue and DVI connections. Plus the fact its a PVA style panel with superb 180/180 viewing angles make this the best bargain in the UK.

AGAIN WEEKEND ONLY!!

BUY NOW!!

I really dont want or need a new monitor but damn it gibbo your making my wallet twitch!!!!!

Cheers,
hugest

Caporegime
This.Is.Awesome. Love it :D

I knew this would happen, cool products would come in & I want them lol

Was considering the 28" Hanns-G but this looks better in my eyes and the value is :eek: :cool:

Si

Man of Honour
HI there

I don't understand exactly what this is?

When I lower the resolution the picture still fills the entire screen.

So I am unsure, but for this price for a PVA type panel I'd suspect the answer is no or it would just be to good of a deal to be true which it already is to be honest.

just whether in the OSD there are options to control the aspect ratio (like on the Dell models you see options for "aspect", "fill" and "1:1" commonly). Doubt this model does, but worth checking

Also, could well be Samsung's LTM240M2 S-PVA panel, maybe also AU Optronics P-MVA panel (as in BenQ FP241W). Hard to say without knowing from the manufacturer, but both are similar spec and characteristics. Either way, good news at the price! :)

Associate
Dammit can virtually get two of these for the price of the Dell 2407wfp-HC - ahhhhh! Shame no one has one yet to test ....hmmmm

Soldato
just whether in the OSD there are options to control the aspect ratio (like on the Dell models you see options for "aspect", "fill" and "1:1" commonly). Doubt this model does, but worth checking

Also, could well be Samsung's LTM240M2 S-PVA panel, maybe also AU Optronics P-MVA panel (as in BenQ FP241W). Hard to say without knowing from the manufacturer, but both are similar spec and characteristics. Either way, good news at the price! :)

Yep what Baddass said check to see if it has "full screen, aspect and 1:1 display mode." basically if its does not have 1:1 and lower the resolution the LCD will have to scale it up stretching it to fit the screen which would not look good, for example if you had a circle and stretched it would become an oval shape.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi,

The main clincher for me is HDCP support. I have found this monitor from quite a few european suppliers but none state hdcp but they all seem not to have dvi just analogue connectors and hence wouldnt have hdcp. Doesnt mean this one doesnt though....... Any Chance you could test if its hdcp compliant Gibbo?

Cheers,
Hugest

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

In answer to the many questions:-

1:1 Pixel Mapping = NO (No options in menu so assume no)
HDCP = Unsure, I am running on the DVI connection and its razer sharp
Stand = You can tilt the monitor forwards and backwards but its not height adjustable.
Stock = We have 500, another 500 available, thats it for the moment!

Associate
If the monitor does not support 1:1 pixel mapping natively, then I believe 1:1 pixel mapping can be done via the video card driver software such as ATI's Catalyst utility. Can anyone confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom