***OFFICIAL OcUK HWBOT OVERCLOCKING TEAM***

Associate
I did the same thing with the amount of ram, the example implies you use the format 6144MB/6GB but after sumbmitting a result i ended up with 6291456MB of RAM, it just needs one or the other and seems to auto convert it to MB if you enter GB.

Soldato
Well the 96555 score has been blocked, "An hwbot crew member, demiurg, has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has been marked as 'impossible score at given settings. might be a cheat.'.

This was the reason the user gave:
Bugged run"

My first submit still stands. :)

I also reported Crispy's score (The guy currently in second place and yes, the guy reporting me. :) ) as it was the number one score and yet has no orb verification url.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
I'm not going to make a big song and dance about this whole issue, and I do think it is quite funny.
Like I said in the op, please don't exploit bugs if you can help it.
I'm supposed to moderate what we submit and would rather not have to make the call on stuff like this

I think we could do with spreading the word a bit and recruiting new team members

Associate
Yes I guess now that we know that 03 seems to be dodgy on Win7 we should steer clear to avoid any further blocked scores.

Tis unfortunate though as I'm now using Win7 on most of my home computers, only got 1 rig running Vista left now, apart from my server that is - gonna have to do more on those instead!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
it did this to me a few times

reinstalled it and downloaded the latest openAL.dll file and it worked

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Yes I guess now that we know that 03 seems to be dodgy on Win7 we should steer clear to avoid any further blocked scores.

Tis unfortunate though as I'm now using Win7 on most of my home computers, only got 1 rig running Vista left now, apart from my server that is - gonna have to do more on those instead!

i would bench my other rig - but a q6600 and 8800gt arent the most rare types of hardware about :D

just looked through your opteron scores Faceplantsi

great work!

Associate
just looked through your opteron scores Faceplantsi

great work!

Cheers m8! :)

Gonna see what other benchies I can get to run on it, but I doubt any of the 3dMark's would run too well as that rig is running Server2k3 R2 - still I'll try and get whatever else I can out of it!

I've got some old stuff hanging around so might also see what I can get running again when I have time!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
i am seriosly considering going to the the computer graveyard [my shed] and pulling out my old rigs

i wonder if vantage will run on a Voodoo 1 :D

Back
Top Bottom