***The All New OCUK Anonymous Confession Thread!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Soldato
This might be a bit dodgy for the forum rules, but I'll try to keep it as clean as possible.

Out on the lash in town a couple of weeks ago, I got chatting to a rather hot Lithuanian girl that I'd had my eye on for a while, from one of my lectures. One thing lead to another, I pulled, and we decided to head back to her place for some 'coffee'. Left my flatmates who were jokingly cheering me on and all that. I still haven't, nor do I plan to, tell them what actually happened.

We watched a film and carried on drinking merrily, and eventually, got down to business. All was going well until she suggested something in her hampered English. I wasn't quite sure, but I thought she meant a change of position or summat, so I was all like yeah go for it. So she moved a bit, and carried on. Then she slipped her thumb in to my unspeakable place. This was not what I had in mind, and believe you me, I was not best pleased.

Needless to say, I threw her off me with such force that she actually flew off the bed, grabbed my clothes and promptly legged it. You just don't go there.

I've seen her in lectures a few times since then and I've not spoken a word to her.

I feel violated.

I don't see the problem, I love having things shoved up my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom