***The All New OCUK Anonymous Confession Thread!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
When I was younger (12-15), I used to put things down my urethra. I started off playing and then eventually I could get whole pencils, screwdrivers and things down it.

One night when my parents were out I was eating Tic Tac's and I decided to see how many I could fit inside. I got the whole pack in, one by one. It was harder to get them out and took me ages, squeezing them up from the bottom like a toothpaste tube and it really hurt when they doubled up or got stuck near the top.

Trouble is they were mint ones too and it really stung whenever I pee'd for about 2 weeks after.

Man of Honour
OP
Years ago when I was about 19 I crashed over a mates house and basically had a lads night in lots of alcohol and general messing about. Eventually when everyone went home or to bed it was just me sitting up all alone at about 2 am ****ed as a fart. So I switch on my mates TV and flicked through the cable channels, I then noticed he has all the naughty channels "WIN" so I thought why not have a sneaky cheeky fap session. Due to being really drunk and lazy, I reached for the nearest thing which was the contents of my friends sock drawer, needless to say I went through about 11 socks pleasuring myself with a fresh one each time, when I was done I placed them back in the drawer and till this day I wonder if he ever noticed.

Man of Honour
OP
About 2 years ago when I was single, I would trawl sites like AFF for a laugh, without any luck of a hot one night stand. Until a couple contacted me asking if i would be interested in sleeping with his girlfriend, whilst he watched. I hesitated until one day i decided to go for it and got a bit ****ed and arranged a meeting. I went through with it, and today is goes down as one of the best experience of my life. She was an amazingly hot 36yr old (i was 24) and we went for hours, whilst sniffing poppers. Weirdly i didnt care about the guy in the corner.

Caporegime
When I was younger (12-15), I used to put things down my urethra. I started off playing and then eventually I could get whole pencils, screwdrivers and things down it.

One night when my parents were out I was eating Tic Tac's and I decided to see how many I could fit inside. I got the whole pack in, one by one. It was harder to get them out and took me ages, squeezing them up from the bottom like a toothpaste tube and it really hurt when they doubled up or got stuck near the top.

Trouble is they were mint ones too and it really stung whenever I pee'd for about 2 weeks after.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom