*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

Caporegime
With me its this, N1 or the X10! Don't like the look of milestone at all.

I'm edging towards the X10 as that actually has a release date and appears on voda sites, and i like the look more than Desire

Not sure on the X10, the GUI looks totally different. HTC Sense seems better. Will wait and see, both coming to T-Mobile which am happy about.

Soldato
Really want a hw keyboard but just totally put off by the milestone. I'd put up with a touch screen just for a HTC handset :D there's something about them that just looks good. The android OS on other handsets just doesn't look as nice lol. Stupid I know.

Soldato
OP
Really want a hw keyboard but just totally put off by the milestone. I'd put up with a touch screen just for a HTC handset :D there's something about them that just looks good. The android OS on other handsets just doesn't look as nice lol. Stupid I know.

No- I'm inclined to agree - the HTC sense interface is much more polished, IMO in many ways better than the N1...

Soldato
In that case i'd go for this contract

100mins
Unlimited texts
Unlimited internet
3months insurance
£25 p/m
phone cost £50.99
18month contract

100 mins/month wouldnt be enough for me, I tend to phone more than I text.

The contract I have opted for is more than enough for me. 300 mins/text a month with unlimited internet for £25/month and £5.99 for the phone, as I will be joining friends and family for t-mobile, my rental should drop to £12.50/month.

If I went for the contract you suggested and used just 50 minutes over the allocated 100 mins free my bill would jump by 20 quid!

Soldato
Meh its not as good as it was... If you get on it now it only lasts as long as the employee works for T-Mob.

If you managed to get on the old one then its 1/2 price line rental for as long as you keep the contract with them (can still change plan, just not cancel) i.e. for life even if the employee leaves....

Soldato
I might go for the £20/mo one as it's only £60 more over 24months than the £15/mo one.

£20/mo 24month
300 text
300 mins
unltd internet
phone: £60

24month: £540

hmm but then the £25/mo one only works out to £600 :D haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom