• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
With people having problems with the game already I can only imagine that in the next hour the **** will hit the fan big time. As the rest of Europe gets it.

Well everyone in Europe but the UK that is.

Caporegime
With people having problems with the game already I can only imagine that in the next hour the **** will hit the fan big time. As the rest of Europe gets it.

Well everyone in Europe but the UK that is.

finished16.jpg

Caporegime
And they better fix this damn bloom, im actually having to go to third person mode when in a russian tank or heli to spot any long range targets since the effect disappears in third person mode.

Thats with bloom "disabled" via the ini file.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else have a problem getting a BF2 account verified on this site http://veteran.battlefield.com/? Ive even opened up BF2 game and logged in to verify my old account works and then tried the same login on the site but get "Account could not be verified."
Guess i'll try and dig out my vietnam cd key...

Yep I had the same thing I just did a live chat with EA support and gave them my bf2 solider name and cd key and they sorted it out there and then. Always loved the M1 grande.

Associate
how are you guys playing it??? i just preordered it and have to wait until the 5th from STEAM aswel... wowowowowowowowooww i want to play!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom