*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
Is there any news on the white iphone 4 ? Will it be coming out on the 24th?

I phoned up the Milton Keynes Apple Store and was told categorically that there will be no white iphones in stock on the 24th. He said they didn't know when their would be either, but watching online was the best way of finding out. Grrr, guess I'll just have to wait then. Couple of years ago I had my heart set on a white 3G but then cracked and got the black. It's not gonna happen again though!

Soldato
You know 02 are only selling to current contract customers......does this mean they will let me just buy a phone out right without taking out a new contract...and carry on using my current contract?

Soldato
You know 02 are only selling to current contract customers......does this mean they will let me just buy a phone out right without taking out a new contract...and carry on using my current contract?

You can't buy a PAYG iPhone from o2 on launch. So you're best bet is an Apple Store and get one sim free, then contact o2 for a MicroSim.

Soldato
I have Thursday off now :p

What time are people getting to o2 stores to get an iPhone on contract?

A tip, on 3G launch, I came along at 5:30am and there were 7 people in front of me. By 9.02am at opening time (they did advertise 7.02am opening but that didnt happen) there was a queue of about 60-80 people (in Romford, it's a small store). They only had 7 16GBs in stock, sure enough, all 7 in front of me wanted 16gb! :mad:

Luckily after work at 7pm the Apple Store still had hundreds they say! So I got one there.

Im going to Lakeside at about 6.30am to see if there's much ruckus outside the Vodafone store, I hope not.

Anyone else going to Lakeside?

Soldato
I've got a 16gb reserved at the Arndale that i no longer need, not sure if that's any help to you.

Appreciate that mate, I've emailed you.

I was really after a 32G, I am going down to arndale centre with 2 mates in the morning hoping to get a 32GB. Your 16GB might be useful if my mate decides to buy one.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else picking their iPhone 4 up from White City this Thursday?

Pah! Whilst you are all sitting around in lines getting bored I'll be sipping tea at home waiting for the delivery man.

That's assuming Apple ship tomorrow on next day delivery - would be a shambles if they penalised online pre-orders with after release day deliveries!

Won't be too bad tbh, I'll have music, food (sandwiches, possibly some homemade cupcakes if I can be bothered), snacks (chips and dip), drinks (I'm thinking Pimms), a book, my Nintendo DS. It'll be like a picnic:D

I'm looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom