*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
right need some advice here lads. o2 aren't selling PAYG on thursday, i still have a preorder at apple but i wanted o2 for insurance purposes. So where is the best place I can insure my iphone. I was thinking halifax or barclays which would cost £12.50 or £5.00 respectively.

Any other recommandations?

,thxs

Soldato
right need some advice here lads. o2 aren't selling PAYG on thursday, i still have a preorder at apple but i wanted o2 for insurance purposes. So where is the best place I can insure my iphone. I was thinking halifax or barclays which would cost £12.50 or £5.00 respectively.

Any other recommandations?

,thxs

Can't you buy the apple insurance....or isnt that the same?

Associate
I have a question about the Zagg Invisible Shield.

You have to spray a substance onto the film which is then applied to the screen.
Once dried and set on the screen, if you remove the film is there any residue left on the screen? i.e. Would you have to physically have to remove anything?
Or does it just remove with no residue?

Thanks.

Associate
Can't you buy the apple insurance....or isnt that the same?

that just extends the warranty

I have a question about the Zagg Invisible Shield.

You have to spray a substance onto the film which is then applied to the screen.
Once dried and set on the screen, if you remove the film is there any residue left on the screen? i.e. Would you have to physically have to remove anything?
Or does it just remove with no residue?

Thanks.

its water you spray

Back
Top Bottom