Favourite Jailbroken Applications

Associate
I have to say I'm still trying to get the hang off backgrounder, it's like some of my enabled apps close when I'm in other apps :s

Me too! I keep forgetting to use it and sometimes disable an app which I've previously enabled for background. I keep pressing the hold button which you don't need to do once you enable an app to be backgroundable.

Haven't really figured out how to go back into a background app so I use circuituous to show the list of open apps.

Backgrounding is real handy.

Soldato
not really a App but if you hate having to slide to unlock, you can easily change so that you can Tap to Unlock.

photoux.png

Soldato
OP
Me too! I keep forgetting to use it and sometimes disable an app which I've previously enabled for background. I keep pressing the hold button which you don't need to do once you enable an app to be backgroundable.

Haven't really figured out how to go back into a background app so I use circuituous to show the list of open apps.

I'm using proswitch HD. The music, safari etc are weird with backgrounder as they don't 'close'

Associate
Wi-Fi Sync. Synchronises with iTunes over Wi-Fi, backs up 'n all. Was rejected from the App store and it is the only reason I have jailbroken my iPhone. Don't have anything else.

Soldato
OP
Wi-Fi Sync. Synchronises with iTunes over Wi-Fi, backs up 'n all. Was rejected from the App store and it is the only reason I have jailbroken my iPhone. Don't have anything else.
I still don't understand why you would want this.... You're at the desk as you have to decide what you want syncing.. you might as well just use the cable

Soldato

Its really simple guys.
Open an app and then press and hold home button till you get the message that the app has been backgrounded. The app will then close. You can reopen the app by either clicking on the icon on springboard or Circuitous.
If you want to close that app you have two choices. Either close it in circuitous dock or when the app is opened press and hold home button till it says that backgrounder has been disabled.

Easy peasy!

Soldato

WiFi Sync

Is the most over-hyped app in the j/b scene!
Totally pointless and im glad Apple said No.
The people that are paying for this are stupid and very very lazy!

Cant believe thats the only reason you j/b your phone. Speechless!

Soldato
OP
WiFi Sync

It would be amazing if you could decide what you wanted to sync from the device... Or you could do a teamviewer from the device to your PC fiddle with iTunes, go back to wi-fi sync and then sync up or something :p
Though still wouldn't use it really lol as i never find internet anywhere apart from home.. my grandparents don't have a router (thinking of taking a spare one up there and hooking it up) and same with my aunts house lol

Associate
WiFi Sync

People wouldn't pay for it without a reason to own it. If people had genuine use for it, like myself, then I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

There is no reason to call people stupid. Don't be so ignorant to other peoples potential circumstances, the $10 was well spent to get rid of the pain of having to sync my iPhone up sometimes multiple times a day or not being able to sync it up, because I have to connect it to my computer.

It is step Apple should be welcoming or should introduce other wireless features to get rid of the need.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would use WiFi sync so that it will not charge my Iphone every time I sync it via USB especially when it still has 80% or more charge left.

Soldato
does anyone notice any slowdown with winterboard ?
pondering on a theme but im not wanting any slow down

Back
Top Bottom