***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
To me Forza 3 felt like a better game than GT. Felt easier to use, cars felt different, sounds etc vastly better. I just hope GT5 brings something new to the table, im gonna put money on the fact ill load it up and it will feel exactly same as GT4. Problem with that is that it gettings boring quickly. Same tracks, pretty much same cars and same setup as pretty much 4 previous installments

Soldato
To me Forza 3 felt like a better game than GT. Felt easier to use, cars felt different, sounds etc vastly better. I just hope GT5 brings something new to the table, im gonna put money on the fact ill load it up and it will feel exactly same as GT4. Problem with that is that it gettings boring quickly. Same tracks, pretty much same cars and same setup as pretty much 4 previous installments

Have you kept up with what GT5 is offering/ doing this time? If not i suggest you read about the changes done to the game this time round.

Soldato
Have you kept up with what GT5 is offering/ doing this time? If not i suggest you read about the changes done to the game this time round.

I understand all these changes that are going happen etc. But what im saying is the general feel of the game is going to be the same. To me the GT series hasnt had the best of car feeling while playing the game. The cars feel disconnected from the road. This is something which feels the same in every GT game ive played. Forza 3 for me was something new, the cars handled good, felt a lot better than GT4. Car upgrades were good, especially the engine and drivetrain swaps which were good fun. The game just felt a lot more fun and involving. Hell dont get me wrong ill be buying GT5 on the day of release. I just get the feeling its going to be more of the same.

Soldato
Dec 3rd is looking more likely with most recent news on GTP

Also this
6iy6xi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom