**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Man of Honour
Sent it when I said it would, by royal mail 1st class (couldn't afford tracked, sorry :(:()

Has it still not arrived?

If it doesn't by monday, I'll send you another one. By tracked, because I have the money now (thank god for student loans!)

Said I would send it on the 28th :)

After royal mail sending it to the wrong address once and then losing it. Grr...

stinks of BS tbh

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
popcorn3d.gif

Man of Honour
Shayper, you have a picture of your receipt right?

is that from the first one that RM lost or the next one he sent on the 28th? seems hes happy to pay for the pressie 3 times over though and send a 3rd out on monday should the 2nd not arrive by then :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
The whole thing just stink and to be honest. Because if the first one got detoured (as it got sent to your return address), you would make sure it got there the second time, the extra quid would have meant it gets there practically and at the minimum it was the rule wasnt it that you provide proof should your parcel goes missing. the If shayper didn't have the funds at the time to buy and send it and I do understand that as in university funds are short, then just say so, because what happened so far it just stinks of lies. I am going to bet real life, and all your ladies of late have taken over your time and money and you simply haven't sent it. That's fine, just be honest, i am more incline to believe that than it got lost twice in the mail. Because who really would be so willing to buy presents again so willingly yet can't afford a the extra quid to have it sent recorded?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The whole thing just stink and to be honest. Because if the first one got detoured (as it got sent to your return address), you would make sure it got there the second time, the extra quid would have meant it gets there practically and at the minimum it was the rule wasnt it that you beed proof should your parcel goes missing. the If shayper didn't have the funds at the time to buy and send it and I do understand that as in university funds are short, then just say so, because what happened so far it just stinks of lies. I am going to bet real life, and all your ladies of late have taken over your time and money and you simply haven't sent it. Because who really would be so willing to buy presents again so willingly yet can't afford a the extra quid to have it sent recorded?

amen brother :p

Soldato
The whole thing just stink and to be honest. Because if the first one got detoured (as it got sent to your return address), you would make sure it got there the second time, the extra quid would have meant it gets there practically and at the minimum it was the rule wasnt it that you beed proof should your parcel goes missing. the If shayper didn't have the funds at the time to buy and send it and I do understand that as in university funds are short, then just say so, because what happened so far it just stinks of lies. I am going to bet real life, and all your ladies of late have taken over your time and money and you simply haven't sent it. Because who really would be so willing to buy presents again so willingly yet can't afford a the extra quid to have it sent recorded?
79430453_clap_gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom