GAME lose another supplier

Soldato
Forgot also - GAME near me were charging £10 for a 15 min 'session' on a PS Vita, non refundable.

What the hell? That can't be allowed surely, I'd be inclined to phone up their head office about that as it's clearly someone in-store trying to make some extra money ahead of their redundancy.

Soldato
Trying to milk the rich school kids by the sounds of it. :D

Can't see head office looking favourably on that. I'd have been of the opinion to report that on the spot.

Im informed, but never saw it for myself, that you can also pay £5 to get 15 mins with any 'new release' on PS3 or 360 also.

Soldato
Capcom announce they will no longer be stocking titles with game or game station .

Annoyed, traded in some old titles to buy SF x Tekken, now they won't have it and I'm left with £40 on a voucher with nothing to spend it on, buying the titles back leaves me out of pocket too :/ not happy. I even asked the manager for guarantee they would deffo stock it.

Soldato
What the hell? That can't be allowed surely, I'd be inclined to phone up their head office about that as it's clearly someone in-store trying to make some extra money ahead of their redundancy.

Think about it first instead of knocking them.

Every day 3.30PM onwards you have a que of school kids hustled around the console with absolutely no intent on buying the console, solution put a sign up stating £10 for 15min problem cured. As if game will charge you a potential customer from trying the Vita out.

I'm guessing most of the people posting in this thread have never actually worked in the retail/trade sector as judging by some of the posts you have absolutely no idea on what you are on about.

Again thread is all about knocking GAME - grow up.

I really hope they recover from this financial crisis as none of this is good for the economy.

Last edited:
Associate
Im informed, but never saw it for myself, that you can also pay £5 to get 15 mins with any 'new release' on PS3 or 360 also.

Forgot also - GAME near me were charging £10 for a 15 min 'session' on a PS Vita, non refundable.

Never seen this in any of my stores. Must be the staff :p

Capcom announce they will no longer be stocking titles with game or game station .

Annoyed, traded in some old titles to buy SF x Tekken, now they won't have it and I'm left with £40 on a voucher with nothing to spend it on, buying the titles back leaves me out of pocket too :/ not happy. I even asked the manager for guarantee they would deffo stock it.

Like I said before, dead & buried. If I was the staff I would've been looking for a new job a while ago...

Back
Top Bottom