• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official GTX 670 thread***

Soldato
Probbaly not the most impartial place to ask this (sorry, if it's already been asked, I've not had chance to read the whole thread or any reviews).

Which would be best for 3 x 120Hz 1080p monitors, 2 x 4GB 680s or 3 x 2GB 670s?
I'm worried if 2GB would be enough for 3 screens (average ~700MB per screen).

Caporegime
Can i still return my card?I bought it 27.04.

You're outside the 7 working day DSR period but within OcUK's 14 working day satisfaction guarantee.

Get in touch with OcUK.

The satisfaction of our customers comes first at Overclockers UK. Not only do we aim to offer the latest product at great prices, but would like to ensure that the customer is happy with the purchase. Instead of the regular 7 working days set forth by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, we are offering every consumer an extended 14 day satisfaction guarantee. If you would like to return your order, you may do so within the first 14 days after receipt of the order. Simply call the Technical Support and Returns at 0871 200 5053 or contact us via WebNote. At Overclockers UK we value your business and feedback.

Associate
The Windforce will overclock better and be quieter than reference (according to Gibbo).

And I can verify the performance of the Windforce as being excellent from the experiences with my own card.

Two good reasons right off the bat (for me anyhow) to not buy the ref. card.

Yes but only one of those is a valid reason to be honest, overclocking being higher is likely with a non ref / 680pcb, but im sure even the reference cards will perform excellently.

And as i said i'm not interested in overclocking a gpu that doesn't really provide me with a valid reason to spend £45-60 more. I'm not against buying a GB 3x, i just want to think through the purchase first.

Associate
Who has had their confirmation email already for next day shipping!? :D

Dear X, Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£299.99 x 1 - KFA2 GeForce GTX 670 EX OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
£233.29 x 1 - Benq XL2420T 24" TRUE 120Hz 3D Vision 2.0 Widescreen LED Monitor - BlackRed

----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped By: FREE SHIPPING (DPD Next Day).
Consignment Number: 1234567890.

:cool:

Associate
Is it?,

It's cheaper than ati top end card and trades blows with it and is within a 10 percent performance margin of the 680, I think the reference prices for the 670 are pretty good.

I paid £260 for a directCU II 5850 2 years ago. It was amd's top high/medium card. The performance difference between a 5850 and something of the same price now isn't enough to justify the expense. The 670 is powerful enough, but too expensive in my opinion. We're also paying around £110-£120 more than Americans.

Associate
Think its time to sell the old 6950 for one or even two of them :D shame about the inflated day one prices, think wait till the Gigabyte comes back down

OcUK Staff
670 looks like the sweet spot. Still stupidly overpriced though.

£300 would be an epic bargain, so I'd say £20-£50 is not stupidly overpriced. Sales would also suggest many think its a good bargain, so far we've sold nearly 200, that is like 3 a minute selling. :D

OcUK Staff
Make sure you order before 4PM! That is the cut off time for next day delivery!!!

If your order has not been shipped by 4:30PM just catch me in the Customer Service section and I will ensure your order is being processed quickly! :)

Back
Top Bottom