***Max Payne 3***

Associate
I can't decide whether to get it on the PC or 360, I normally get third person games on the 360 however i'm a PC gamer at heart and think it'll be a lot easier to aim with mouse and keyboard.

I'm a fan of the series, completed the first 2 when they came out.

Last edited:
Associate
I can't decide whether to get it on the PC or 360, I normally get third person games on the 360.

I'm a fan of the series, completed the first 2 when they came out.

im going to buy it on 360 1st and if it good get it for pc aswell on the 1st of june graphics are ment to be really good on pc

Associate
...Snippy...

A thought just occured to me: It'd be really cool if they simulated muzzle velocities accurately. So a sniper rifle bullet travels much faster and is harder to dodge than shotgun pellets fired from the same range.

Your points are valid and are reasonable. :D

And yes, I agree that it'd be cool if sniper rifle bullets travel quicker. I know they have them in single player, not sure about multiplayer.

Associate
Just completed Max Payne 2, had it for years and never got it finished. Really enjoyed it, was really short though. Am looking forward to the third game probably gonna get it on 360 as I dont think my gcard will be up to it sadly.

Caporegime
OP
This game is a RDR clone without any of the open world fun stuff, same clumsy combat, same multiplayer, same dead eye

6a4d386f_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpg

Associate
This game is a RDR clone without any of the open world fun stuff, same clumsy combat, same multiplayer, same dead eye
Lol?! Have you ever played Max Payne? Its nothing like RDR and was out way, way before it anyway.

Have to say not seen much of the mp but the crew thing sounds cool with linking over to GTA5 as well. Had the other 2 games on pc but will be getting this for X360 mainly for achievements and mp, and cos my pc is old now lol. Is there an OCUK crew starting up for this?

Back
Top Bottom