***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Man of Honour
This is tethered to my phone on Three in work. Nice data speed. For reference, I'm not too far from Watford.

2352562732.png

The most I ever saw out of my iPhone 4S was around 8Mbit down.

Associate
Define not working?

All stock notifications are white, diffrent colours are down to the apps you're using (Facebook is green, Twitter is blue). If you want to customise them, then try Lightflow.

If by not working then you mean not flashing up anything at all, then make sure pulse notification light is set in the display options.

Soldato
I'm sure ive already read all this, the thread has gone complete circle!

Deja Vu :p

Anyone got a soft pouch recommendation?

The Poetic slim case looks pretty good, I like Poetic cases but I'm waiting for a vertical flap rather than the book style I have on my Note.

Soldato
Define not working?

All stock notifications are white, diffrent colours are down to the apps you're using (Facebook is green, Twitter is blue). If you want to customise them, then try Lightflow.

If by not working then you mean not flashing up anything at all, then make sure pulse notification light is set in the display options.

it works on txt msg's but nothing else. lightflow wont either, considering resetting phone tonight

Caporegime
How much is the delivery charge just on the Nexus 4 bumper? Tempted by it but not paying silly money on it and then Google telling me they are goig to wait til the first lot have decayed to make new ones...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Did anyone have any grief from O2 when buying their N4?

The OH has just come back from the store at Cheapside saying that they wouldn’t sell her the phone…..

I asked why and because they were sitting her down trying to get the SIM card registered and as I’m on Orange, she told them that she didn’t need one as the phone is unlocked…

They were quite horrid to her saying that she wasn’t to come back to the store because she was wrong and would only be a hassle tomorrow when they would have to do a refund.

Livid.

Did anyone else have to register the SIM card before buying the phone? Surely all you need to do is walk in, buy the phone and you’re good to go…

Associate
Proc you cancelled all the others sitting in you wallet as they may go through automaticallly now theres payment details set up?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Just checked my wallet and seems to be ok, only one order which like everyone elses is pending. But will keep checking, just incase. :)

Do they email you to confirm they've shipped it?

Man of Honour
Did anyone have any grief from O2 when buying their N4?

The OH has just come back from the store at Cheapside saying that they wouldn’t sell her the phone…..

I asked why and because they were sitting her down trying to get the SIM card registered and as I’m on Orange, she told them that she didn’t need one as the phone is unlocked…

They were quite horrid to her saying that she wasn’t to come back to the store because she was wrong and would only be a hassle tomorrow when they would have to do a refund.

Livid.

Did anyone else have to register the SIM card before buying the phone? Surely all you need to do is walk in, buy the phone and you’re good to go…

I'm pretty sure they try to sell you £10 credit with it too so they'll want to register a sim card for that.

Back
Top Bottom