*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
you talking a jack as in wired in or spdif jack which is optical ?

I don't have an optical input on my soundcard but I do have a 6.3mm Line In, which I currently use for PS3 via a phono to jack adapter.
As PS4 has no AV, I'm hoping I can do the same with the PS4 optical out.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
I don't have an optical input on my soundcard but I do have a 6.3mm Line In, which I currently use for PS3 via a phono to jack adapter.
As PS4 has no AV, I'm hoping I can do the same with the PS4 optical out.

no as optical is just that, optical no copper so you'l need a amp.

Soldato
Soldato
I just hope the PS4 does EVERYTHING quicker than the PS3. I forgot how slow anything is.
Syncing my trophies - after 5 minutes and it only being 30% complete I gave up.
It took 4 hours to download a game. Installing the game and it's currently at 18% after 5 minutes.
I hope Sony fixes this as it's very annoying.

Soldato
I have it in my basket and I have the option to "checkout" which has always instantly charged my card for whatever it is I have in the basket (which is £350 PS4)

Also, is PS Network £50 a year? WHY?

Soldato
I have it in my basket and I have the option to "checkout" which has always instantly charged my card for whatever it is I have in the basket (which is £350 PS4)

This is incorrect. They only charge you at the point of dispatch on anything regardless of pre order or not. If your worried about that the contact them for confirmation.

Soldato

Wrong, my preorder with Amazon has definitely not been charged. They don't take money until despatch.

Back
Top Bottom