RRS takes out Bikers in NYC!

Soldato
Yeah apparently his tyre was slashed when he stopped after the first bike brake checked him. At that point you know they have knives and mean business. In america, if they have knives, what are the chances one of them has a gun.

Watch the car door and the biker that got nudged. A swing of some sort, the driver reacts after that.

Soldato
If you watch the start of the video again, they're deliberately slowing the RRS down, it would have been easy to let him through and then wait for their mates.
The bike brake tests him, but doesn't appear to go down. What happens next is that they get the RRS stopped and a few start to dismount. Seems like a pretty menacing situation, what was his alternative when they have already shown that they won't let him through? They hardly want to give him a flower.

I don't condone running someone over but the way these guys acted, they brought it on themselves.

Last edited:
Soldato
I see lots of videos of guys on bikes acting like cocks because they are in a group and think they can get away with it..
However it would appear that video's have gone walkies lol
Lots of false comments on there and internet warriors....

Soldato
Whether intimidated or not. If you feel intimidated, lock the doors, close the windows and find the nearest exit.

And how exactly do you propose to do that with 10 bikes in front of you? :rolleyes:

If you watch carefully just after he drives over the bikes, it actually looks like the RR windscreen has a nice big spider web crack in, and the way it rides up over the bikes looks like the impact didnt cause it, so maybe from being hit with something? If I was in the car with my gf and kid and someone started smashing in my windscreen I wouldn't care who was in front of me, I'd be flooring it, and anyone who says they'd do otherwise is an idiot or lying.

Man of Honour
However it would appear that video's have gone walkies lol

Probably because the NYPD has arrested a bunch of them and issued summons for several others and confirmed they are likely to face jail time due to a minor being involved.

Man of Honour
And how exactly do you propose to do that with 10 bikes in front of you? :rolleyes:

If you watch carefully just after he drives over the bikes, it actually looks like the RR windscreen has a nice big spider web crack in, and the way it rides up over the bikes looks like the impact didnt cause it, so maybe from being hit with something? If I was in the car with my gf and kid and someone started smashing in my windscreen I wouldn't care who was in front of me, I'd be flooring it, and anyone who says they'd do otherwise is an idiot or lying.

Or as there we're other people in the car, dial 911 this is exactly the kind of thing the police are there for.

Soldato
Or as there we're other people in the car, dial 911 this is exactly the kind of thing the police are there for.

Given the latter part of the video shows them smashing the windows in within a matter of seconds, what good do you honestly think that will have done? I suspect the average response time is somewhat more than 20 seconds.

You're either the world's hardest nutter or a liar if you'd just sit there dialing the police whilst 20+ bikers with knives are smashing the windows of your car in with their helmets.

Man of Honour
Whether intimidated or not. If you feel intimidated, lock the doors, close the windows and find the nearest exit. You don't give those who are intimidating you a reason to take it further.

:confused:

He's in a car...lol

If he locks the doors, he's not exiting anywhere. And a gang of bikers banging on your car probably don't care if you've locked your doors or not. "Oh parties over lads, he's locked his doors. Boooooooo!"

In a country where guns are legal, you might not feel like hanging around to see if they'll be able to get into your car or not

Soldato
In a country where guns are legal, he should have put more thought into starting an arguement with a group of 200 bikers.

He must have been pooing his pants severely to drive over 4-5 cars

Caporegime
In a country where guns are legal, he should have put more thought into starting an arguement with a group of 200 bikers.

On what planet did the Range Rover driver "start" an argument? :rolleyes:

He got forced into a position of vulnerability through no fault of his own.

Soldato
The way forward here is to ascertain if any of those bikers have young children, then, line them up behind some toughened glass, and let the RRS drive at them a few times....:p

Soldato

It's 200 bikers is it now? It's been 50 and 100 now 200..

Also, i think he runs over 2 or 3 at a push bikes.

Trolling so hard you derped typing up your post.

Soldato

I'm sure sitting there waiting for 10-20 mins for them to turn up would have ended well...

Meanwhile, in the real world, due to the RR driver's (in my opinion perfectly correct and justified) actions, instead of an innocent driver, woman and toddler getting severely injured or even beaten/stabbed/shot to death, everyone involved escaped with relatively minor injuries.

Back
Top Bottom