RRS takes out Bikers in NYC!

Soldato
Some has been charged with that, knifed across his face and chest according to one of the US news channels, probably in the link a few posts above

Soldato
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...wild-upper-manhattan-attack-article-1.1472419

A guy called Jeremiah Mieses ended up with two broken legs and is feared paralysed from the waist down after he was run over by the RR when it was first stopped at the start of the video

575674_10151986584500864_790143048_n.jpg

Caporegime
would hbave been funny if the RRS had break tested them and had 3 or 4 of them slam into the back in revenge :p

utter bunch of pillocks the bikers though, there seem to be a lot of vids of massive groups of bikers i namerica just being utter utter ***** for n oapprent reason.

Caporegime
Although not from the day, just look at this one and the car driver at the start particularly. Could you imagine those people surrounding your car!

i notice most of the guys on the proper big sports bikes are happy enough to just trundle along (and seem to have leather jackets at least) it's all the little **** on their dirt bikes (with very few license plates it seems :/) being the main twonks.

possibly because all the sports bikes are on the verge of over heating going that slow and they don't want to risk revving it about the place and having to pull over :p

Soldato
I suppose a comparable scenario over here would be everyones favourite caravan folk and their horse races.

Gypsy Horse Racing is generally confined to fairly minor roads and even they aren't as bad as what I've seen in these videos, which is honestly some of the worst road use I've ever seen.

The US has long had a Biker culture of gangs, which while has had violence associated with it, generally they are respectful and expect their members to behave in a certain manner, especially these days anyway.

These guys though seem to include a lot of people on the fringes of society and total 'rude boyz' who have no respect for anyone and aren't even that concerned with their own safety. I've noticed people have commented a number of times on how the fact it seems like this group was basically anyone with some kind of motorbike/quad can come along and cause mayhem.

Soldato
Soldato
Thats harsh, you dont know his involvement in it all

This is a country which has felony murder laws and such. I don't think law enforcement (or even most of the public) in the US will care.

You commit a crime with someone else (the police are saying this group of bikers attacked when the RRS driver stopped at the scene of the original accident) and in the process the person defending themselves can use all reasonable force.

I doubt the RRS driver was deliberately trying to harm him.

In this case I am inclined to agree with the law.

Caporegime
Thats harsh, you dont know his involvement in it all

it's a shame his injury is so permanent and life limiting, personaly i think he deserved his bike smashed and say a broken but soo n to be healed leg, paralysis is too far.

however he did engage in a violent act as part of a large mob of people here iirc that incurs a much much harsher sentence than if you were to do it alone, i imagine the states has something similar.

so i'm not that sympathetic, if you're going to be a thug and threaten people with lots of your mates they are justified by responding with vastly more force because they are outnumbered.

Man of Honour
Wuldnt surprise if it isnt so permanent, articles mention damage to legs, only in. This one article in reference to his wife not the doctors say its possibly paralysing. They did say one died p, which was a load of rubbish.

Either way you play by the sword, well you know the reset.

The police are looking for the bikers and don't think the rrs driver will be charged, speaks volumes, as well as the videos,

Man of Honour
The police are looking for the bikers and don't think the rrs driver will be charged, speaks volumes, as well as the videos,

Arrested a few but seems they've let all but one go but still summons out for some others.

Seems they want to throw the book at them if they can get a conviction though - can't really blame them as apparently its a bit of a problem around those parts.

Man of Honour
Arrested a few but seems they've let all but one go but still summons out for some others.

Seems they want to throw the book at them if they can get a conviction though - can't really blame them as apparently its a bit of a problem around those parts.

The one who stopped in front and got hit is the one being charged and they're looking for the ones which beat the guy up and smashed the car in.
Its nice of him to take his helmet of to smash the window and him/his mates to film it for the police,

Soldato
Got what was coming to them. Hope the Range Rover driver comes out of it ok. Its unfortunate if the biker is paralysed, but he's got his friends (and maybe himself) to thank for that, not the RR driver.

The fact that the police are not expecting to charge the driver with anything says absolutely everything you need to know about the situation.

Soldato
Yeah I'd expect they will want to do something to send a message given that its gone viral around the world. Plus the behaviour of the bikers is nothing short of a lawless mob and they are going to want to deter that kind of behaviour.

I just can't even imagine anything like it happening on our roads, especially the motorways.

Back
Top Bottom