Chances of UKIP winning General Election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Sweet Dreams...

Bo_sEOpIYAAltP3.jpg:large

IF Jim Henson made a rapist muppet that first on the left would be exactly how i pictured it. :p

Caporegime
With you on that. I'm already planning a distant future that if this whole country becomes an enforce Labour mandated "multi-cultural" hell hole and there's no decent parts of England left to move to anymore, than i might pack it all in and move to a nice part of China or Japan where they simply don't put up with that kind of crap.

please tell me this was being ironic because .... please, it must be? surely please?

Associate
please tell me this was being ironic because .... please, it must be? surely please?

Nah, he is a whitey moving to lands afar to civilise them. They'll need people like him because they are short on his particular skill-set.

Or they want some b***h to clean their bogs.

Man of Honour
When I was a immigrant in another country I got called this and that on a daily basses. But I'm a grown up, so sticks and stones ;)

I'm not intending to insult you, I'm not here to call you names. I do wish people like you would look further than your own little world and see the wider context. I think if you fully understood the impact of racism, perhaps your comment that people should just put up with it would seem at ridiculous to you as it does to me.

Man of Honour
With you on that. I'm already planning a distant future that if this whole country becomes an enforce Labour mandated "multi-cultural" hell hole and there's no decent parts of England left to move to anymore, than i might pack it all in and move to a nice part of China or Japan where they simply don't put up with that kind of crap.

Oh. Sweet. Christ.

Permabanned
Whoa there a second. Can you point out anywhere that I have said anyone voting for ukip is racist?

If I have ever given that impression it was by mistake. I believe the party is inherently racist and xenophobic, but there are all sorts of reasons people may have for voting for them.

By implying that ukip is racist, which you and many others have repeatedly done, you are implying that anyone and everyone who votes ukip is racist, was racist one time in a pub in 1988 and was when you said a few online posts back in 2003 about immigration, therefore racist and far right and only option is to publicly shame on the alter of political correctness and to be hung, drawn and quartered with the rest of these despicable anti eu Neanderthals. Am i right?

Man of Honour
By implying that ukip is racist, which you and many others have repeatedly done, you are implying that anyone and everyone who votes ukip is racist, was racist one time in a pub in 1988 and was when you said a few online posts back in 2003 about immigration, therefore racist and far right and only option is to publicly shame on the alter of political correctness and to be hung, drawn and quartered with the rest of these despicable anti eu Neanderthals. Am i right?

Quite simply, no, no you're not. You're making assumptions and implications that simply don't hold water.

Soldato
Have you noticed how the term "Multi-Culturalism" is rarely used by Politicians nowadays? It's for very good reason... it doesn't exist. Labour tried to force it down our throats and it got us nowhere. It certainly got the poor immigrants nowhere, having to walk around as "the marked ones".

One culture .... many different nationalities, religions, beliefs. That is what we are. To be a multi cultural country, we would have to adopt laws from several other cultures and have different laws for different people. Mainly because it ties so deeply into their religious faiths.

I wish David Cameron would stop yapping on about Christianity, it takes us back to the dark ages of being run by the monarchy.

Caporegime

Thank you for this :D

Soldato
I'm not intending to insult you, I'm not here to call you names.

Who said you did? and adding things to make you look good is well....

I do wish people like you would look further than your own little world and see the wider context. I think if you fully understood the impact of racism, perhaps your comment that people should just put up with it would seem at ridiculous to you as it does to me.

But as you know with any bully that if he\she knows it upsets you they will carry on doing it.
BUT if you show you don't care they give up in the end. Like this

I was in the hunting parts of mid west USA and in a bar(well log hut)
a yank said to me "ant you a limey" "oh look a limey in town"

Now I could have got all upset blah blah blah but I never I came back with.
" so you've been here 300 years and that's the best you can think of?" ;)

Soldato
Wait, let me get this straight. Many of the super anti-immigration clan in this thread have either.

A. Emigrated to other shores in the past to return to the UK recently

or

B. Threaten to emigrate to another far off country, should immigration continue in this country?

I. Don't. Get. What. The. Hell. Is. Happening. Here.

Permabanned
OP
Wait, let me get this straight. Many of the super anti-immigration clan in this thread have either.

A. Emigrated to other shores in the past to return to the UK recently

or

B. Threaten to emigrate to another far off country, should immigration continue in this country?

I. Don't. Get. What. The. Hell. Is. Happening. Here.

GD.

Soldato
Who said you did? and adding things to make you look good is well....

But as you know with any bully that if he\she knows it upsets you they will carry on doing it.
BUT if you show you don't care they give up in the end. Like this

I was in the hunting parts of mid west USA and in a bar(well log hut)
a yank said to me "ant you a limey" "oh look a limey in town"

Now I could have got all upset blah blah blah but I never I came back with.
" so you've been here 300 years and that's the best you can think of?" ;)

Bullying != Racism

Calling you a limey != calling a black person a ******

Distcrimination is discrimination, but it's a little bit different when we're talking about the persecution of black and brown people!

Last edited:
Man of Honour

You're so far away from right you're extreme left ;)

No, you've made wildly inaccurate assumptions, and now you look a bit silly.

Associate
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom