US: The 100

Associate
Anywhere to see this in the UK?

I saw on the Wikipedia page that there was some agreement with E4 to show it in March but couldn't find it on 4oD or anything

Soldato
Seems like a prime candidate to morph into a angsty teen drama in a few episodes.
This is ultimately all I see so far having watched it towards Season 1, Episode 4. It's even worse than Vampire Diaries, which started out well and has now fallen foul to typical US teeny shows that have sprouted 100 characters and countless mini plotline arcs all over the place.

For those that are upto date is it worth carrying on watching this? I notice Season 2 is now up so I am rather behind.

Soldato
I really really enjoyed it. Was good. But I really enjoy vampire diaries too so maybe I'm not the best person to answer :p

Soldato
I enjoyed VD too but got bored after because it became too Elena centric and predictable. Not to mention way too many characters and mini arcs that are left unfinished. The 100 is so far following VD's formula quite well as season 1 is drawing to an end for me.

Soldato
Yeah I agree. I think the originals is quite a bit better though, more action. But yeah the 100 is really good, ending especially.

Associate
I quite enjoy the show, although I can only see what is happening about 50% of the time. Also, I struggle to believe the actress who plays Clarke was the best they could find. When Ricky Whittle isn't the worst acting on a show, you know there's a problem. Not to mention her relationship with Finn. Octavian and Bellamy have more chemistry than they do. But it's gotten a lot better as it's gone on.

Back
Top Bottom