The Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q – a 27” 1400p 144Hz Monitor with G-SYNC

Soldato
Sounds like baiting, personal aruging and slightly antagonistic. Meet Baddass ;)

next person to post anything i consider to be antagonistic or baiting, or any form of personal arguing will be receiving a holiday. I don't want to have to shut this thread, but it's become silly bickering now

Dude I never asked you to understand anything. And yes, people moaning and arguing are the ones that seem to want this monitor more then anyone.

If you don't want this monitor why are you here starting problem's and arguing? I just don't understand why your even here???? This is exactly my issue in the whole thread. You never showed up until now to start a problem. It's people like you that ruin it for others.

Please go away

Yay, opinions :)
FYI, I've posted in this thread before the monitor was released and price shown, as i'm interested in this monitor just not at this price as it's above my own personal limit. If you bothered to read my post, i wasn't arguing, i was conveying my POV about the differences between IPS/TN and 60hz/120-144hz.

I also don't understand people like you, i mean....what does my opinion or anyone elses matter, surely you're buying the montior because you want it and are happy with the price, nothing more, nothing less. Unless of course you're buying it to showboat ;)

Soldato
Sounds like baiting, personal aruging and slightly antagonistic. Meet Baddass ;)

'odincastle' is so obviously Retro's alternate account. Started posting after a 6 month hiatus conveniently an hour or so after his main forum account was suspended.

Last time 'odincastle' started posting probably ties in with another RetrogamerX suspension :D.

I'm just leaving it for the mods to deal with lol.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
doubt ill be getting one but ppl heavy into fps will

tho a lot games these days are just not designed to be run at 100fps+
but i guess it only takes one good game!
interesting screen :)

Soldato
OP
We really need an indepth review now which employs more scientific methods of measuring the performance. Hopefully it won't be long before TFT Central get their hands on one :D

I'm getting one, so I'll post my thoughts on it.

Won't be any fancy measuring just - yes it good or oops I made a mistake :D

Soldato
Definitely wouldn't mind one of these, even if I wouldn't use the gsync feature (for now at least). 1440p/144hz, yes please.

The price though... No, but it's the first of it's kind and has the ROG premium, so it's bound to be silly.
Be interesting to see what the prices are like and what alternatives are available by say, Christmas or so.

Be nice to see one without gysnc for those that won't use it and just want the res/refresh.

Soldato
I really, really wish that asus made a non g-sync version of this monitor, as it looks like it'd be an amazing screen, it'd almost be all that I'd want out of a 27" monitor (minus IPS, but that'll never happen at 144Hz) :(

I do think that it is a bit expensive for what it is, but TBH it's the same sort of thing that happens everywhere, for example the top end intel cpus ;)

If I had more money, I'd buy this monitor in a heartbeat, but since I don't, I'm gonna have to think what else I can get as an upgrade to my LG w2363d :/

Soldato
I really, really wish that asus made a non g-sync version of this monitor, as it looks like it'd be an amazing screen, it'd almost be all that I'd want out of a 27" monitor (minus IPS, but that'll never happen at 144Hz) :(

I do think that it is a bit expensive for what it is, but TBH it's the same sort of thing that happens everywhere, for example the top end intel cpus ;)

If I had more money, I'd buy this monitor in a heartbeat, but since I don't, I'm gonna have to think what else I can get as an upgrade to my LG w2363d :/

Do you use both your kidneys? Mines going on flebay as we speak :D

Back
Top Bottom