ArcheAge, Ultima Online's rebirth?

Soldato
The best way to avoid queues is to stay logged into the character select screen. Until interest in the game dies down or Trion come up with a work around this is what everyone will do.

This Patron business, did they at any time state purchasing one would allow preferential login over free to play peeps ?

Soldato
I'm going to make a melee 2hander class starting with Battlerage, anyone got some insight into what other skill set's would compliment it with mainly AoE and sustainability in mind ? cheers.

Soldato
Is there anyone I can pay the monthly subscription to so this game dies a death as fast as possible just for how poorly it's been launched?

huh? You want to give them your money so its dies faster? I don't understand.

Also atleast its playable. There are queues sure but every F2P MMO has had queues, don't tell me it was a surprise for you.

Soldato
cheers, going to go Battlerage > Shadowplay > Witchcraft - fast dps with some nice immunity/silence/magic resist/fear :D

Darkrunner is the most popular I think. Its the one im doing once I'm done with my archer leveling.

Battlerage / Shadowplay / Auramancy. Looks pretty fun, lots of burst and teleporting.

Associate
Just jumped on the hype train and downloaded it, I thought it was P2P?!

Every single server seems to have a 2k+ queue though, is this the norm? Been sat waiting for over an hour and barely moved an inch.

Soldato
huh? You want to give them your money so its dies faster? I don't understand.

Also atleast its playable. There are queues sure but every F2P MMO has had queues, don't tell me it was a surprise for you.

No, I'd rather pay 10.99 a month for it to be ddos attacked or the like constantly. It's not just the general queues, it's the afk system and people paying and having nothing to show for it. For far too many people it's acceptable because it's 'an mmo at launch'.

Soldato
Yup. Should calm down in a week or so. But yeah F2P but you get a lot of bonuses from subscribing.

No, I'd rather pay 10.99 a month for it to be ddos attacked or the like constantly.

You are you shocked that you have to sit in a queue so you want to make it worse by not letting others play the game at all? I really don't understand your logic.

Back
Top Bottom