US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
Small flaw in that is that we've seen Wells flat out murder people in cold blood. As much as we'd all like Wells to be doing this 'for the greater good' I don't think he is. He's much more interested in using Barry as a lab rat to regain/gain his own super speed.

I still don't see Wells as Reverse Flash. As someone pointed out, Wells has red lightning when he moves, whereas when Barry battled with the other speedster, he had yellow lightning. Now unless the suit changes the colour of Well's lightning, which is entirely possible, I don't see how he can be Reverse Flash. He also seems to suffer from some sort of nausea or something like that if he uses his super-speed too much, as we saw in this episode.

Associate
Least Flash did in this episode what he should have done last time. Ran fast at the bad guy who has no actual special powers and disarm his magic gun/weaponry.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I still don't see Wells as Reverse Flash. As someone pointed out, Wells has red lightning when he moves, whereas when Barry battled with the other speedster, he had yellow lightning. Now unless the suit changes the colour of Well's lightning, which is entirely possible, I don't see how he can be Reverse Flash. He also seems to suffer from some sort of nausea or something like that if he uses his super-speed too much, as we saw in this episode.

No... Barry has a Red suit/Yellow lightning. Reverse Flash... being the reverse of Barry has a Yellow Suit/Red lightning... just as we saw Wells to have...

Flash:
2jbwkyu.jpg

Reverse Flash:
b499c2.jpg

Together:
http://youtu.be/2HUmJwBH1Oo?t=1m5s

Wells:
rwuph5.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
Grodd :eek:

Wonder how he's supposed to fight a super intelligent, mind controlling, telepathic and telekinetic gorilla when he struggles with normal run of the mill crooks lol

Soldato
I do love this show, hey I'm a big Flash fan full stop, but it's still annoying me that no other meta human, so far, is a good guy.

That's most likely because any good, decent people who got zapped with meta powers probably aren't using them to go on a violent rampage. Like I've said before, that innocent little junior school teacher who found out that she can now control people with her mind is most likely using her powers for nothing more sinister than keeping her unruly pupils in line in class. As such, she isn't coming to the attention of the authorities or he Flash.

Those that are using their new found meta powers to go on sprees of mayhem and violence were already of a criminal bent beforehand.

That's just my take on it anyway.

Permabanned
Err... Firestorm/Ronnie is a good guy. He hasn't been in it much yet but he has storylines over the next few weeks including a team up one with The Flash, The Atom and likely Arrow.

Permabanned
Very enjoyable but a shame a cool metahuman has gone. Also......

He's only gone for 3 episodes (if that), there's a big team up episode with him, the flash, the ATOM and Felicity coming up.

Pretty sure either FIRESTORM or The ATOM are headed for their own spin off anyway, or both.

Back
Top Bottom