Biking Do's & Don'ts

Soldato
yh also the zip pocket thing,i hate having open jacket pockets when im riding

I don't think they have any bike's that have self cancelling indicators?

I haven't heard of them having auto cancelling indicators either. Don't know how well it'd work on a bike?

I haven't got into the pocket checking habit, no doubt I'll lose something one day if I don't! :(.

Soldato
I don't think they have any bike's that have self cancelling indicators?
I haven't heard of them having auto cancelling indicators either. Don't know how well it'd work on a bike?

Most commonly found on BMWs, but have been around for decades.
Two main types - Typically either they auto-cancel after X flashes or X time, or they self-cancel after you travel a certain distance.

Obviously not amazingly popular, as we still haven't gotten them as standard.

Caporegime
OP
just one more thing to packup haha

gadgets make you lazy,come back to the old school/dark ages:p

gear indicators,luxury

abs who neads it

traction control pfff

quickshifters don't get me started

what do you do when you have all those? actually ride the damn thing or nod off due to boredom:D

EDIT:its only cause I don't have those goodies,if I did they would be the best thing ever)

Last edited:
Caporegime
ive had the loud speaker "can number 3 please take your helmet off"

*take helmet off revealing full IRA/sas style balaclava*

"thank you number 3"

:confused:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I just went to halfords to pick up some tools quickly, I then met my mate and we went over to my other mate. By the time I noticed how freezing it is on dual carriage way when we were going 70mph I remember that I only went to get some tools... From a 20min trip it became a 3 hour trip :p

I wouldn't wear shorts going 10MPH, it's still going to hurt. :p
I cycle on a road bike, my average speed is around 20-25mph. I don't wear any protective gear apart from a helmet when I remember to wear it, now imagine Tour de France 2015 cyclists who hit speeds of 62-70mph+

Edit:

BTW NEVER buy anything from Motoin.de, their service is terrible. I cancelled my order with them and bought the stuff off ebay, came after 2 days. :rolleyes:

Has anyone used Motocard?

Last edited:
Soldato
I just went to halfords to pick up some tools quickly, I then met my mate and we went over to my other mate. By the time I noticed how freezing it is on dual carriage way when we were going 70mph I remember that I only went to get some tools... From a 20min trip it became a 3 hour trip :p

I cycle on a road bike, my average speed is around 20-25mph. I don't wear any protective gear apart from a helmet when I remember to wear it, now imagine Tour de France 2015 cyclists who hit speeds of 62-70mph+

Edit:

BTW NEVER buy anything from Motoin.de, their service is terrible. I cancelled my order with them and bought the stuff off ebay, came after 2 days. :rolleyes:

Has anyone used Motocard?

Fwiw I agree with you, and also cycle, sometimes hitting 50mph on descents in Lycra, but prepare for a flailing from people that wear full leathers to push their bike out of the drive ;)

Back
Top Bottom