Purple Aki strikes again!

Associate
he was an urban legend in the sense that everyone in the northwest knew the stories about him but it was like chinese whispers, you were never sure exactly what was tru or if he even existed.
Now everyone has interwebz access its easy to discover the truth and this is one of those times where those unbelievable stories you heard as a kid were actually true - a giant bodybuilding bloke, so black he looks purple terrifies young gym going lads into doing squats in public and measuring their muscles...LOL!

Caporegime
Soldato
Why isn't he locked up when he's clearly mentally unwell?

Fixed for you,

One of Thatchers bigger mistakes was closing the asylums resulting in Lunatics like this being allowed to roam free!

In all seriousness, I am not saying that people like this should be chained up in a Bedlam, but they should not be allowed to roam free making a nuisance of themselves. Some sort of supervised community with a fence round it would fit the bill.

I am sure there are those who consider him a minor nuisance and essentially harmless, even a bit of a joke. But He clearly isn't right in the head and is only harmless up to the point where he commits a serious assault on some innocent victim.

(Of course, at that point all the people involved will wring their hands in the usual manner and bleat on about how "All procedures were followed" and so on like they will undoubtedly do in This Case )

Soldato
Knowing a couple of guys who've spent time in prisons while he was in it seems strange to send him where he obviously wants to go as a punishment.

Associate
Another fellow St Helens-er here.
I can assure you he is real and not just an urban legend.
We met him years ago at Wigan train station after a trip to the swimming baths and he came over to "grope" one of my pals, there was probably 6 or 7 of us and he singled out the biggest lad but we had a bit of a laugh really and my mate started flexing and posing etc...he just laughed really but still had a quick grope (of the bicep) anyway.
I think we was all around 14 or 15 at the time.

Seen him a few times over the years but not seen him for many years now.

FYI Purple Aki (whom is actually purple) is enormous and I certainly wouldn't want to be caught by him if I had one of those T shirts on.

St Helens isn't big enough for two international celebrities and we already have "Johnny Wellies" so I think Aki has just moved on, forever in the shadow of Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom