*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Associate
So went on to pre order fallout with simply games and its gone up to £47 shopto have it for £38.51 with the discount from buying my ps4 there. is that the best option just now? I had hoped I could get it for monday and simply games had delivered in the past but im not paying that much extra for it

Soldato
So went on to pre order fallout with simply games and its gone up to £47 shopto have it for £38.51 with the discount from buying my ps4 there. is that the best option just now? I had hoped I could get it for monday and simply games had delivered in the past but im not paying that much extra for it

Big increase:(, luckily I preordered yesterday with them, I take it my price will stay at £42.:confused:

Soldato
Yeah it will. I looked at it yesterday but got distracted playing until dawn and forgot now I'm kicking myself

I've seen it cheaper on amazon and game collection I think but wanted to try simply games plus I much prefer royal mail to amazon logistic service as royal mail understand what a letterbox is, Amazon logistic drivers don't seem to understand what it's used for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom